KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » A L I E N VS. PREDATOR Discussion/Sign-up

A L I E N VS. PREDATOR Discussion/Sign-up
Started by: Blax_Hydralisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool A L I E N VS. PREDATOR Discussion/Sign-up

THis has permisssion for all you jackoffs who are always bothering people abut it...

Story takes place about ten years after the events in A L I E N S: Resurrection.

The Company has recieved a distress call from a barely inhabited planet called Mantross VI. The Company sends a platoon of Marines to the planet, giving them fiftey-days to either report back to them or return to Earth, after fiftey-days The Company will send an additional squad of Marines, as well as a transport ship to pick them up.

The Marines land on the planet, only to find it almost completely deserted. Their are only a few survivors. In the process of investigating their ship is destroyed, and they come into contact with the A L I E N S.
Now the marines have to survive until The Company sends the Transport Ship.

Aside from the Marines and A L I E N S, several Predators hae also landed on the planet to partake in a hunt. The Predators show no discrimination toward either species, and slaughter Human and A L I E N alike.

Playable people are:

A) Marines, unlimited amount.

B) Colonist Survivors. Also Unlimited

C) Predators, no more than five.

Rules

A)No godmoding

B) Keep cussing to a minimum, if possible.

C) No bashing, or flaming

D) If you need to talk OOC, than talk in the OOC thread I will make.

E) Enjoy yourselves.

I am going to control the ALIENS, and will start off random life threatining events for all three races.

Character Template

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Bio/History:

Specialty: (As in, what you excell at, Sniping, demolitions, ect.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Name: ScarJ

Race: a black predator no expression

Appearance: a normal Hunter predator

Bio/History: uh he was born to kill

Specialty: hand-to-hand

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:05 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
\

Race: a black predator no expression

\
laughing

Hey..why are you still here?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY
Ummmmm Hi........POOPIE!!

sounds interesting ill join

Name: Anthony Ramirez*side note; nickname is Atin*

Race: Latino

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Bio/History: Scored best marksmen in the whole army, but preffers to be infanrty instead of sniper. He carriers two hand guns, a assalut rifle, small med kiy, back pack of the usal needs. Basiclay the usal, but he carriers a special attachment to his rifle so that it can be split into to smgs, and in regular mode can be changed to sniping scope. his ranking is Sergent Major

Specialty: ^^^ prefers inafantry^^^^

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:32 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats two...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:35 AM
I AM ANTHONY

yeah i look liek jango

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:29 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Name:Krintosh

Race: Predator

Appearance: Normal predator hunter,

Bio/History: he was born to hunter, it is his purpose

Specialty: He excels is using his spear, he lacks in hand to hand

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:07 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, two mroe predator spots are open.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:13 AM
I AM ANTHONY

thats 4 total now all we need is rex

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:15 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

been waiting for this one to open yay

Name:Riptor

Race:Predator

Appearance:large and built like most of the predators, his helmet has symbols of his kills on it. On his back spinal cords of his prey are strapped down. The end of the spines have been carved so he may use them as throwing spears, A short laser rests on his right shoulder and his helmet resembles that of the second predator who brawled with an alien in AVP.

Bio/History:When he was young he excelled in many of his assignments him and a squad of predators were sent to earth to fight the alien's hundreds of years earlier. He and one other survived. He stayed by his friend that he had survived the challenge with until they met another creature it seemed weaker but was strong and somewhat smart the humans. They killed them off but his ally was shot in the chest and died. He went back to the ship in mourning until they were back on earth in the year two thousand and four all the predators had fallen who fought the aliens. One rested where he died but he carried a passenger aboard a predalien. It was his hardest foe ever. An elder fought it to the death and in the end many had died. Now he is sent on this mission to finish off the alien's and the humans alike for good.

Specialty:Is great at ranged battles

edit: I'm still the predator leader correct?

Last edited by General_Iroh on Aug 13th, 2006 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:17 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

name:claw
racestick out tongueredator
apperance:basically the predator schwartzeneggar fought becuase that was his father.
bio: he was born around 200 years ago and hates humans because they killed his father when he was on a mission. the aliens have never been his favorite species and he wants to kill them all because they are the ones who killed his grandfather. his entire life purpose is to extinct bose of those species and to one day become the leader of the predators.
speciality:demolition and ranged combat although he does well in melee he preffers to blow shit up and shoot people.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Last edited by dark soul on Aug 13th, 2006 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:36 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Name: Robert Abrahamian

Race: Human/Colonist Survivor

Appearance: 5'6" 125 lbs. Short, blond, hair. Brown eyes.

Bio/History: Robert was born in Armenia, has an accent, and stutters. He grew up with overprotective parents. They always wanted the best for him, but he was not content with his boring life on Earth. As soon as he heard the first ship full of colonists was heading for Mantross VI, he jumped at the opportunity for adventure, and was the first colonist to step foot on the newly discovered planet.

Specialty: Being a colonist, "Robby", as he is called, only has a hunting rifle, but he played football in high school, and is strong in hand to hand combat, and when he uses his butcher's knife.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:24 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bocaj

edit: I'm still the predator leader correct?

Yes. This is excellent, all of the predator slots are filled up, now we need like 1 0r 2 marines than I can start it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:55 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
laughing

Hey..why are you still here?

someone is trying to sneak on my screen name and we have been having alot of thunderstorms cancelling our two-a-day practices and school

I'm still second in command pred happy

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:34 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

can i be 3rd in command of preds.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:41 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

And I'm first in command of the colonists! Woohoo! big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:45 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um... no?

Theirs a predator leader, no second in commands. And theirs a marine leader, which is myself. The Aliens are controlled by me as well. Anyway... should I start the RP or no?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:20 PM
TBJ
High

start the RP

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:23 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

start the rp

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:45 PM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Um... no?

Theirs a predator leader, no second in commands. And theirs a marine leader, which is myself. The Aliens are controlled by me as well. Anyway... should I start the RP or no?

Dammit I could've sworn I had the job I will change my specialty so I can actually compare against the people who makes characters capable of Bone-breaking punches, flawless aim, and running with broken legs no expression

specialty: Hand-to-Hand, excellent aim, and very powerful

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 01:21 AM