KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Boarding School For The Gifted Roleplay.

Boarding School For The Gifted Roleplay.
Started by: sophaii--xx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sophaii--xx

Tongue Boarding School For The Gifted Roleplay.

Post a intro, including your gift/power. You have one gift each.

No godmodding! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:40 AM
sophaii--xx is currently offline Click here to Send sophaii--xx a Private Message Find more posts by sophaii--xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sophaii--xx

Brianna, a emo girl with the power to burn people. Brianna wasnt egsactly a bright person...But she had a warm, glowing heart, deep down, DEEP DEEP down. Brianna wore a Black singlet and grey minishorts. Brianna had recently died her hair black with white streaks.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:48 AM
sophaii--xx is currently offline Click here to Send sophaii--xx a Private Message Find more posts by sophaii--xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Did you get permission?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:14 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Aren't you the one who is supposed to give it? its your thread.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 09:30 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

In the Role Playing sections, be it here or the Starwars section, to prevent spamming and clogged pages, the moderator Ushgarak controls any and all threads created here.

If you wish to start your own game, go to the thread that reads 'READ THIS FIRST' at the top of this board, which can be found here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...is-thread-first

Most likely this thread will be closed to stop it from generating SPAM so if you want to make your own RP thread, get a group of people interested first by posting the idea in the Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission READ THIS THREAD FIRST.

Thanks for listening and I hope you have fun here at KMC Role-Playing smile

-Aliies

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 10:02 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
secret037
Kid

Haha. i guess let me know when this gets the okay.

So we don't end up closed mid-rp.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:38 AM
secret037 is currently offline Click here to Send secret037 a Private Message Find more posts by secret037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Panduck
Invader

Tongue my intro

Can my gift be the gift of being a supernatural vampire?

Name: Vittoria

Appearance: Pale skin, long purple/black hair, un-naturally bright grey-blue eyes, 5'5", petite. a little too skinny. vampire fangs, often retracted. (if anyone's ever seen Interview with a vampire, you'll know what I mean)

Clothing, everyday: Black jeans, dark tee-shirt, gold bracelet with strange inscriptions. Fancy: Purple renaissance looking gown--gold bracelet from before.

Personality: Quiet, keeps mostly to herself. Has a bad temper, but not easily provoked. She's a good friend once you get to know her, but not many people know her

Bio: straight-likes men!

Other: Vittoria is obviously a vampire.

If you don't want me to have a vampire, I'll change her to a diffrent gift

Last edited by Panduck on Jun 25th, 2007 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:03 PM
Panduck is currently offline Click here to Send Panduck a Private Message Find more posts by Panduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luzp

Delaney Merchan, 17 years old with the power of thought projection. She has Black hair; chin length. Oddly light green eyes but most people don't know that due to her sunglasses that are constantly perched on her nose. She is very sarcastic and tends to withdraw from people, especially her peers. She wears bulky loose clothes that are usually dark and non descript.

Last edited by Luzp on Feb 14th, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 11:43 PM
Luzp is currently offline Click here to Send Luzp a Private Message Find more posts by Luzp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shervana

Name: Donika Dagon

power: transformation

Description: She has long black hair and tends to always have it fall infront of her face, even though not seen she has lagoon blue eyes,Pale white skin.

Personality: Donika has a quiet disposition,but when bothered she snaps, she mainly is known to be of little words but when she does say something it usually comes out rude even if not intended.

Clothing: plain black hoody with boot cut jeans and converses

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:32 AM
Shervana is currently offline Click here to Send Shervana a Private Message Find more posts by Shervana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote