KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » starship troopers(hosted)

starship troopers(hosted)
Started by: tuskorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tuskorn

starship troopers(hosted)

okay everyone im new to these here forums but i want to host something so i made this up first make a bio. example

name: colonal fenix

Appearance: tan skin, thick armor

field:soldier

Personality:serious

equipment(only 4 things,you are given rations and a cam radio): automatic lancer,two frags,one revolver pistol and a disk nade(sticks to things)
quick bio:
(this is my character btw)
also we are obviously fighting the bug creatures from the movie if someone can name them id like that and i want at least 5 people to be with me you can join at anytime you want but try to work yourself in
so someone sign on b4 this dies. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:15 AM
tuskorn is currently offline Click here to Send tuskorn a Private Message Find more posts by tuskorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before you are allowed to make a thread for the RP, you have to post your idea in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=97#post9691446

Once Ushgarak says you have permission to make this, then you can make a thread about this.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tuskorn

oh okay thanks i dont want to get in trouble already

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:30 AM
tuskorn is currently offline Click here to Send tuskorn a Private Message Find more posts by tuskorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Westfall

If this does get accepted im interested.

This will be my bio.
Name: Dan Westfall

Appearance: Scruffy looking young man with an brisk shave, pink colored american skin, brown hair, green eyes

Field: Tac. Ops.

Personality: Goof most of the time

Equipment: I would like to trade my lancer for a shotgun or a High Cal. Sniper if thats ok.

BTW, they didn't go into to much detail about the bugs but here they are and here is a basic outline of what they do. (I have a nik name for most.)

Arachnid-The soldier and core part of the bug forces. Uses its powerful jaw and pointy mandibles to literally tear apart enemies.

Wasp(Nik)-A horrifying flying tyrant that uses its wings and legs as lethal wpns.

Beetle(Nik)-Brain Bugs personal support bug(also valuable fodder on the field)

Fire Giant(Nik)-A gigantic bug that shoots a liquid fire/plasma substance from its head. Small arms fire is very ineffective.

Brain Bug-A fat nasty looking creature that sucks the life and information out of somebody from their brain.

If you haven't seen Starship Troopers 2, there is a new bug in that
resembles an ant, and produces larvae that basically assimilate/take control of a human host and use it to steathely deceive and kill other non-infested humans.

Sorry if this was unnecessary.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:00 AM
Dan Westfall is currently offline Click here to Send Dan Westfall a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Westfall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This thread's been dead for over 5 months.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Westfall

I didnt notice

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:08 AM
Dan Westfall is currently offline Click here to Send Dan Westfall a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Westfall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Westfall

I seem to be a failure at noticing things lol

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:08 AM