KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

On an uncharted island, far from human reach, mythical creatures once lost now thrive. But when victims of a shipwreck wash ashore, all eyes turn to the paradise. Fearful of loosing her beautiful life of quiet relaxation in this sanctuary, Hex Kelandra goes hunting. All traces of the shipwrecked men and women were destroyed, and the island was whipped from human memory yet again.
But her feat did not go unseen for disposing of the survivors. Her home was invaded and she was imprisoned by those she trusted most: The X-Men.
Now, 2 years later, she is free to return to her home. On one condition though… Hexhellen Kalandra must open the doors of her home to several children. At the price of her freedom, Hex will take in the failures and teach them that there is more then one way to fight. Powers or no powers.
With help from the inhabitants of her island home, Hex will teach these children that which no mutant could.

No Goddmoding
No skipping ahead
Have fun

You are the children. Powers can be what you choose, but try to make them useless or weird. It will be fun that way.

the bio thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Hexhellen looked up from the reports she was reading. The winds had changed... They were going to have visitors soon. She sighed and wearily looked down at the Polaroid pictures attached to the files. Trouble has been brewing on the island. Murdering here, arson there... Nothing new. Both sides have been at war long since she could remember... But now with children coming, she had to get this under control and if at all possible stopped. She closed the folder and walked out of her study... Yes... The winds had changed indeed... Her visitors would be here soon.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex sat in the Helicopter listening to music and popping her gum. Most Likely annoying who ever was sitting next to her. She obviously didnt care. She played with her black skull tie that she wore loosely and bobbed her head to her music. Heavy Metal apparently.~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:59 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Raken stood outside by the front door waiting. He stared up at the sky and everynow and then yawned.

-----------
Akir sat on the helicopter looking around at everyone, he sighed he knew none of them would even acknowledge him. No one ever did, he found himself useless and weak especially with his body armor working in reverse and amplifying pain. He looked over at Alex then shook his head and stared at he floor.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:08 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She noticed the kid as he looked at her and shook his head. She pulled out one of her ear phones.~ Is there a problem kid? ~She asked with an arched brow.~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:13 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir looked back over at her and raised his hands up to signal he was no threat. He quickly shook his head before nervously speaking "n...n..no prob..blem here" he then quickly put his head down hoping she wouldn't hurt him

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex arched a brow at him a moment then shook her head a bit putting the earbud back into her ear.~ What ever.... ~She resumed her music and poped her gum some more.~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:32 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy looked around the Chopper. "What a bunch of losers " He said to himself under his breath."What the F*** am I doing here. Oh yeah Its either this or Jail." The chick With the earphones was annoying him with the gum poping and he used his ower to pull them out of her ears.
"why don't you choke on that gum, you sound like an F'n cow" He said as sarcastically as he could.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 11:40 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jacob clicked his fingers, sending a small flame from the tip. He shook his hand and repeated clicking his fingers. Jacob turned his head up to Cy, seeing him use his powers. "Wow Nice." He said nodding to him.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:07 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex bent over a little to look the guy right in the eyes. After a moment of staring she shot her lights at him right into his eyes. Though it wasnt strong enough to to damage it was strong enough to blind him while her fist flew forward to connect with the side of his face. She leaned back in her chair, put her earbuds back into her ears and looked out the window.~ Piss off I will do what I please...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

oh my... this is going to be fun I can tell ^^))

The helicopter shook as it slowed, it began hovering over the water. There wasnt anything to be seen for miles around, and yet the pilot was talking to someone and asking for permission to enter.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 01:35 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy shook the pathetic punch off and Smiled.
=I like this Girl= He thought to himself.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:50 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex looked a bit confused. She noticed they were not actually moving, just hovering there. Werent they supposed to land on an island? If they kept stationary like this they will run out of fuel and land in the water. She simply rolled her eyes and noticed Cy while he smiled at her. She blinked a moment at him then glared at him before looking in some random direction at nothing in particular. She pulled the Earbuds out of her ears and put away the I-pod.~ What the hell is going on? Why have we stopped? ~She yelled towards the Pilot~

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:59 AM
DangerousBeauty

The pilot jumped and glanced back. "Calm down, goodness. If you want to get to the island then you need to be let in. It sounds stupid but trust me, I know what I'm doing." Really he didnt. He had no idea what was going on. He was just hired to drive these kids around. Hell, as long as he was getting paid for it then it was fine with him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:11 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex sat back in her seat crossing her arms glaring at the pilot. Let into the Island? they were just hovering over water with nothing to be seen in any direction. Knows what he is doing...~ ... bull****... ~Alex muttered. She sighed heavily and waited. It was all she could do at the moment.~

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:28 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"Chill out" Cy said to Alex "What are you afraid of being shark bait? I thought for a sec you were tough. Your just a scared little girl" He said laughing at her uneasiness.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

They would hear the pilot gasp. There was a bright flash of light, then a gust of wind that shook the helicopter. What looked like two panels opened up to reveal a huge island. One one side, darkness, and on the other, light. The pilot scratched his head in disbelief. "Well I'll be... Huh..." Slowly he urged the helicopter forward, the panels closing behind them.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:04 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex glared at him again.~ Tell me to Chill out one more time and Ill show you Shark bait! Im just f***ing impatient! We have been on this thing for god knows how long. ~She slammed her fist against her arm rest. ~ Cant do anything but sit here. Its a pain in the ass. ~Her eye twitched at being called a Scared little girl and shook her head casting her eyes to the other kid who seemed to be cowering the entire time.~ Speaking of Scared little girl....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:09 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir looked downa nd closed his eyes

"This scary, an you plese take me back home?"

----

Raken looked up a the helicopter and smiled

"looks like it's time"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:11 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Cy and Alex arguing was to much for Jacob to handel. He stood up, perpesly pushing into Cy as we walked past him. Jacob entered the cockpit and stood next to the pilot. As he looked out the window, he saw what he pilot had gasped at. "What the....?" Jacob said softly.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:33 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote