KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP

High School RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

High School RP

Its the start of a new year and the first day is today. Orientation has already come and gone and for the most part went smoothly. The bells for the first day will last longer inbetween classes for new people to find thier rooms. The First bell of the day has yet to ring so Students should either be arriving to the school, in the hall ways speaking to friends, or already in their first period Class. Teachers are already in the class rooms organizing files, planning things, ect.

((the first bell is about to ring. When I will allow a short time so people can do what ever, inside school rules, but when the first bell rings you have a short time to get to your first class. Remember the way it is set up is you are all in the same classes. this is not for a person who has to go away for a while. If you do please say IN GAME that you are simply going on Vacation and will miss a few days of School.))

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:42 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek walked in the front doors quickly, he was wearing his yellow and black kung fu uniform with non shadded sunglasses(the outfit in the first pic) and had a custom made hulk backpack. He pulled his zune out of his pocket and changed songs, he then reached the commons and stood against a wall listening to music.

---
Jessy cheerfully walked in the doors listening to his ipod, wearing a long sleeved thermal and army fatigue pants. He waved to jalek as he passed him and sped up to start talking to some friends.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily walked up to the door of the school and stopped. She looked up at it and sighed heavily shaking her head before walking in. Today she wore black jeans with tears in the knees, a grey T-shirt with a black skull on it, a black unzipped hoodie, and brown DC shoes. At the moment she also had a black Hat on with Sunglasses on. black frame with Pink lenses. She had an I-Pod mini in her pocket, earbuds in her ears. People she knew she didnt consider them friends, just ... people she knew. Since she had nothing else to do she opened a piece of paper with her scheduel on it and went to her first class. There she sat at a random desk and put her feet up.~

Teachers roamed the halls going from place to place. A large male teacher with a polo shirt on walked up to Jalek. -Excuss me young man. either you remove the head phones or I add them to my collection.- Meanwhile the teacher who ran the first class room entered and saw Lily with her feet up. -Umm... Would you kindly put your feet down? And take those out of your ears your back in school now and you can listen to it after school.- She sat down at the desk and looked up at the clock. the bell would be ringing soon. She needed to get ready.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:06 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek eyed the teacher and sighed, he removed his headphones and placed them in the pockets on the shorts under his pants.

"there" he waved his to signal him to move on

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:10 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The large (fat) teacher nodded -thank you.- The big man turned and made his way down the hall telling other students to put away there electronics. He even took one girls Cell phone before heading around a corner.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:16 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason and Josh Freeman both came into the school at the same time. Josh had a glum look on his face and Jason didnt seem to really care. Jason put a hand on Joshs back.

Jason: Come on little soldier time to go.

=Josh just glared at him but didnt say anything. As per usual. Jason wore standard Blue jeans, a red shirt with Mario on it with the words 'A Mushroom a day keeps the Koopas away'. Josh on the other hand had baggy black jeans with chains, a Metallica shirt, and half-moon sunglasses on. Josh just shook his head and walked off away from his brother.=

Jason: Hey Josh! Where are you going? We practicly have the exact same classes! Wait up!

=Jason ran up Josh and slowed up to a nice walking pace beside him.=

Jason: Guess we should get to our first class since we have nothing else to do..

Josh: ... no duh.

=They walked to the class room and sat together in the back row of desks. When Jason sat beside Josh, Josh looked at him with a 'Why do you bother me' look. Jason just smirked and set his blue backpack on the floor under his desk.=

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:34 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( Going to wait for others to get in the RP before I make the first bell ring. just a reminder. Even if you have not posted and I post that the bell has rung, your character is tardy. Also because no one wants to RP actual classes I will only do Two posts per class. an entro and an exit. the main rp for characters will be between classes and after school. I will tend to make the "Between" classes longer so people can interact. ALSO if you happen to post the same time I post a bell the Time of the post or placement will decide if you are late or not. As to some might show yours before mine a vote in the Register thread will decide if u are tardy or not. ))

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 08:56 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate gets dropped off by his mother and heads to the first classroom of the day. He checks his schedule and quickly finds the first class and waits for the bell to ring. He likes to be there early so he can sleep a bit and meet the teacher that he is probably going to annoy and amaze.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:06 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

jalek pulled out his cellphone and checked the time, seeing that it was geting close he shrugged and got off the wall. He then headed out and walked to his class. Once he got there he thre his backpack in his hand and sat down a seat by the door away from the others, he then sat the pack on the floor.
--
Jessy continued to talk to his friends planning to not leave untill the last minute

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:36 PM
DangerousBeauty

Vega strolled dully into the school, tapping her drumsticks to the beat of the music playing in her ears. She glanced around quietly before walking down the hall to the classroom. All of her friends got transferred last year so they could be closer to their college. She was all alone this year. Oh well, she could manage. As long as she could keep herself entertained everything would be alright.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:09 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The First bell rang signaling that class starts in Five minutes and that students needed to hurry to class. (not literally five minutes) The teacher of the first room looked up at the sound of the bell then to her students. -Well. Good to see so many of my kids are willing to learn.- She cantered her head back and forth a bit. -... Or they just want to get this over with.- She smiled at her own humor, not seeming to care if the students smiled, laughed, had a stroke.

~Lily arched a brow at the Teachers so called "Joke". Of course they wanted to get this over with. Who was she kidding? She leaned back in her chair, pulled out a black nail file and started to file her nails down a bit so they would have a slight tip to them, all the while doing so with a smirk.~

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:26 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

jessy heard the bell and waved goodbye to his friends. He then slowly began moving towards the classroom not really caring to hurry

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vega walked into the room and sat down, tapping her sticks on her jeans and mouthing the words to the song. She hadnt heard the bell so really she didnt realise the class was about to start. She figured she still had time left.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander entered the school hearing the bell ring. He quickly ran to his homeroom, his bag on his back and holding his guitar in one hand. Xander pushed the door open seeing most of the student allready sitting.
"Sorry im late..Im kinda new." He said finding a seat.
Xander placed his bag and guitar on the ground and looked around at the other students.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:43 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The Teacher looked over to Xander and nodded lightly -Its okay your not late. -She looked up at the clock just as the second bell rang. anyone who came into the cless next was considered Tardy. The teacher got to her feet, a stack of papers in her hands. -Hello Class My name is Miss. Penelope Renalds. You shall call me by Miss. Renalds. I will not answer to anything else. Not Teach, not Hey You, and anyone calling me by my first name will recieve EXTRA homework.- She walked around the desks setting a big packet before everyone. -Since this is the first day of school you will recieve these packets. They are just a form you must fill out, Emergency information, home address. Everyone in their homeroom will have to fill these out. the last two pages are for your parents or gaurdians to fill out.- She turned and walked to her desk leaning against it. -Now. Before you do that lets introduce ourselves and tell the class a little something about yourself. Like your favorite food, movie, what you like to do in your spare time, ect. Ill go first so you can get an idea. Like i said my name is Miss. Renalds. My favorite food is Pepperoni Pizza, My favorite Movie has to be Gone with the Wind and in my spare time... Well lets just say Teachers really dont have spare time. Alright. How about you next?- she pointed to Lily. -And after you go you get to pick the next person. How about that?-

~Lily sighed lightly and muttered 'yay me'~ .. My name is...

-Please stand up Dear so we can all see and hear you.-

~She rolled her eyes and stood up.~ Names Lily. I like any food, any movie, and what I do in my spare time is my own business... ~she sat back down not pointing at anyone~

-Okay. Well I guess you dont want to play the Hot potato thing. So who ever wishes to go next go ahead.-

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:06 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jessy opened the class room door calmly and sat down.

"sorry i'm late teach" he said as he smiled

-
Jalek just chuckled as he smirked slightly

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:12 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vega glanced around at every one, slipping her sticks back into her bag along with her iPod. She did that in time to hear the end of the teachers 'joke.' it was enough to make her want to go home.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 02:29 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

-Well then sir please take a seat... and thanke you for volunteering. Please. State your name, favorite food, favorite movie, and what you do in your spare time. Loud enough for the class to hear it if you will. No one likes to Repeat things twice.- She just lightly smiled.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:21 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jessy smiled and began to scratch his head, he walked over towards a seat and stood up infront of it.

"my name's Jessy Lee Redmond, my favorite food is rice, my favorite movie is undisputed 2, and i like to parkour in my spare time." he nodded and took a seat

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 02:28 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander wasnt paying attention to the teacher and students talking, He just at therewith his head down day dreaming.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 01:09 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote