KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness

Universal Darkness
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Universal Darkness

The Story

There were always unsteady borders between the Three races that lived in this land. A third of the continent to each of the most superior beings. Sometimes war would break out but the lands stay equal to the three and the wars, although many died in every battle, never got to far. A Treaty always made. That is why these three races stay in control of the land.

However there is now a dark cloud hanging over the land and many villages and cities of all three of the great races have been destroyed. Naturally they point fingers at eachother, but over time they came to realize a new threat outside of their own land has come to claim it. The three races united, though still uneasy about eachother, in order to deal with this threat. So far to no avail. the new force has already conquered a corner of the continent and has created a stronghold. Many claim to have seen Mighty Generals of Old in alliance with these dark forces.

There is a prophecy, though it is told diffrently in eachs races inner circle, that Heros will arise and banish the darkness back to where it came from. No one knows who these heros are. No one has found a way to figure it out. and those who have apposed this threat have all perished. All but one. A Kaja had managed to escape and within jumbled words managed to speak of a "Dark One" that lead the new army of Dark creatures. He spoke of how the "Dark One" had managed to twist the minds of the Three greatest warriors in the entire land. One from each Race. The Kaja didnt survive another night. The Dark army has been still for an entire year. Bidding its time. Building its army. Waiting for the right time to strike.

Present

A Young Kaja female layed sprawled out on a tree that had fallen days ago. In the distance, miles away smoke could be seen rising. The Kaja Village there apparently destroyed. The young Kaja didnt seem dead but wasnt consious. There was a small patch on the back of her head that was dried with blood as if she had taken a blow. Perhaps this was why she was out.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:11 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood was on his way to train a bit in some mountains but the sight of a destroyed village caught his attention. He saw a fallen comrade laid out on a tree and figured that she lost in battle. The only thing that he saw acceptable was to put her out of her misery and give her the most honorable death. Rood places his left hand around her neck and prepares to snap it.

"Sleep now my fallen sister and join our brethren in the skies."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:37 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The young Kajas eyes snapped open and she kicked at the fall tree making her entire body twirl around and out of his hand. she pushed off and tackled against him, teeth bared and growling. Her strength was amazing for a "Cub". She didnt talke, just snarled. But when she finally realized it was another Kaja, her ears bent back, her blues eyes went down and she back off of him to sit on the ground.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:52 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Surprised at the amount of fight left in the wounded woman. His natural reflexes told him to kill her but she backed down.

"Who are you and what happened here? I trust that you didn't lose anyone outside of our race."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 01:58 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

She tilted her head seeming surprised the Kaja Male wasnt mad at her outburst. She slowly stood up to her full height of 6'1 and shook her head. ... the Kaja village.... my village... was destroyed by the Dark One... My name is ..... Chun Her voice was soft and sweet but she seemed hesitant about saying her name. She had her head lowered slightly, her blue eyes looking up at him as if in submission.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:10 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato looked up at the sun in the sky and looked back straight ahead. He shrugged his shoulders and began to walk down the long road before him, searching for what he needs to do.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:17 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood wasn't surprised she was holding her head in shame. Her loss was a disgrace to her and her race.

"You are right to hold your head in shame, for not only have you disgraced yourself, but also our proud race. Losing to some "Dark One" is not acceptable. To be frank you should've just let me finished what I started."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:17 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Chun lowered her eyes now. He was right. The Village was gone. .... I should have died with the Re !!! Chun snapped her head up, her ears perked upwards. She twitched at the male as if hesitating with a decision but it was only for a fraction of a second and she then tackled him down. Three arrows flying over where he stood. She was fast too. One would wonder how she lost. _Of course they would go for him. Bigger then me.- She thought to herself. Back behind where the Kaja male stood there were now 6 beings. 3 Large and green with what looked like tusks. (Orc if you will) Two of them had swords and shields while the other had a two handed axe. The other three were smaller with black skin. ((think LOTR Goblin)) and they had bows, all aimed at them.They are here! Her hair stood on end as she stood on all fours on the Kaja Males chest. Her eyes went from light blue to ferosious yellow and she leaped off of him and ran swiftly to the 6 evil beings. Those who had destroyed her home. the rage rushed through her blood. All she could think about was killing them. She saw that they had horses with many things from the village.... It hit her then. This was all that was left from the attack. These 6 where the only survivors... Not for long.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:32 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"What is wrong with you woman?! I do not need your help to fight off a few petty arrows! Lay your wounded hide aside and I shall rend them asunder!"

(How well should we do in this fight?)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:53 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato continued moving down the road looking around as he walked, he was in an unfimilar area. He keep on walking forward currently aimlessly, wondering if he would find use.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The orc with the axe slammed it down, Chun pushed off on all fours and spun to the side just as the Axe hit the ground and sending chunks upward. She landed on all fours and pounced on the Axe weilder. Her claws slashed out at his face and she suddenly flipped off of the creature just as another swung down on her. It missed and cleaved the Axe wielding orc at the torso. The surprise of the attack was gone and the remaining 5 were more caustious as they slowly closed in around her.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:02 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well it needs to show that these dark forces are not to be taken lightly. thats why i wanted jalek to come in during the fight. kind of a rescuse sort of thing.))

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:16 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(I'll have him get there after Wei's post)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:34 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Flying on his carpet, Can-Yu saw a human in armor with a large shield on his back walking along the path below. He said to himself: "Humans... so fleeting, their lives ending so soon. You kind of have to pity them. *sigh* If only they didn't expell me from the council, i wouldn't be flying over these lands. I only summoned one zombie. One! I guess they think necromancy is the ultimate evil. Its not! They should see the evil i've seen from up here. Villages burned down, people slaughtered..." The carpet wanted a rest, so he touched down about half a mile from the armored human, thinking: "I can pity humans, but i don't have to talk to them."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:34 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Vexx wondered down a broken path in a semi-tipsy swager, sipping upon his flask of tasty booze as his red scarf swayed with the wind....When he caught the scent of fresh blood in the air, but it seemed tainted, almost rancid.
His curiosity began to get the best of him.
He got down on all fours and swiftly followed the scent.
He slowed to a creep as the scent got stronger, He knew he was near.
After scouting the area he saw it in the distance, 2 of his fellow Kaja and a small group of greenskins(as he called them).
Vexx snarled and his fur raised up at the sight of them... he stayed low to the ground creeping up upon them slowly...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 05:56 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

A hooded figure was sitting down on a branch in a nearby tree,Lowering the hood to reveal that it was a woman her black hair flowed to the waistline her name was Lucrecia known to all races as a fierce warrior with amazing skill. She was admiring her chakra a deadly weapon if used correctly,She clipped her chakra back on her waist and took out an apple and took a bite from it something made her look up she noticed smoke coming from the distance still chewing on her mouthful of apple she jumped from the tree

Last edited by Boudecia on Apr 25th, 2009 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 07:14 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rood made his charge towards an orc while getting hit with arrows from the goblins that managed to miss his vitals. His adrenaline boost cancelled out any pain he would be feeling. He knocked the sword out of the orc's hand and chokeslammed him to the ground and used his sharp claws to disembowel him.

"I hate to tell you dude but my mood is real rude right now!"

Just as he finished speaking his back was met by many arrows which caused him to snarl in anger.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 07:49 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Seeing the male Kaja charge one of the orcs, Vexx decided now was the time to join in. He picked up speed and pounced on another one from behind taking it to the ground and tearing out it's throat with a fierce bite before he too was bombarded by arrows.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:01 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Cato moved ahead and stopped when he heard what sounded like people fighting in the distance. He quickly sprinting over to the driection of the battle and stopped when he saw three Kaja taking on a group of orcs. He raised and eyebrow and stood by watching as he figured seeing as there were only two left they would have it under control.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:12 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Can-Yu saw the human stop up ahead. He decided to go up on his carpet to see what was going on. In the air, he saw 3 Kaja fighting with a couple orcs. Savages, all of them. However, these particular Kaja can fight.The orcs won't stand a chance against them.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:23 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote