KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Ninth Gate: OOC and Sign up

The Ninth Gate: OOC and Sign up
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

The Ninth Gate: OOC and Sign up

(please log in to view the image)

5000 years Azazeal a fallen angel caused destruction upon the earth by using all nine gates that keep barriers from bleeding into each gate, If the gates bled then the natural balance of all things would crumble releasing hell on earth, A group of heroes somehow managed to overpower Azazeal from causing further destruction by banishing him into the abyss, A prison of sleep that once inside all activity out of it would been go unoticed. With Azazeal locked up the heroes or some fondly called them the chosen ones sealed up each of the nine gates allowing order to once more reign. The time is now the present and things once more is beginning to stir not all follow the order and respect the balance that the gates bring a plot to unleash Azazeal has been set, With each gate only blood from a human can release Azazeal from his prison, The blood must flow though upon each of the nine gates and once that would be done Azazeal would be set free once more bringing hell once more to earth. And this is where the story begins sets in our time in modern day America, The chosen have been taught the old ways since birth since all are together. The guardian who had been teaching them holds the seals to all nine gates. The seals are all elemental based, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness, Spirit, and Metal. each of the chosen has elemental powers each one can harness one of these elements and together when they combine their powers they are a force to be reckoned with.Time though is not of the essence they must stop the dark forces from releasing Azazeal or hell will once more will be unleashed, And if that happens not even the chosen this time will be able to stop him or his army of dark forces for the one who controls the ninth gate, Controls all the gates and if that power is misued then destruction for everyone will be the outcome.

The Gates

The First gate - Air, the realm inside the first gate has within it all air based and mythical things and creatures. within the realm there is no gravity so all beings that reside there have the ability to fly. everything there floats from the castles to objects some would call it cloud 9 a blissful place.

The Second Gate - Water, the realm of the oceans and lakes nearly all the realm is covered by water, The creatures and races are all adapted to the water. Because there is not much land they have all their cities and homes underwater.

The Third Gate - Fire, THe desert realm nearly everything here is covered with either lava, or hot scorching sandy deserts. and the civilizations that live there occupy various pyramids.

The Fourth Gate - Metal, The futuristic realm everthing here is advanced to the technology, Robots to androids occcupy this realm.

The Fifth Gate - Earth - The nature realm everything here is earth based from mountains, valleys, meadows filled with every colour flower imaginable.

The Sixth Gate - Spirit, the spirit realm, surrounded by power, Spirits, ghosts, apparitions dwell in this realm. the land is filled with temples, and the whole civilisation that dwell here are spiriual and meditate on a daily basis.

The Seventh Gate - Light, The realm of the sun filled with captivating light and healing waters, the civilizations that dwell have healing capabilities.

The Eight Gate - Darkness, The realm of the moon a twilight filled world, Civilizations here are considered wise and all knowing due them governing the moon and believing in it's properties.

The Ninth Gate - Elemental, Is a utopian paradise most would say it is a near to heaven as you can get, the realm is filled with tropical paradise. it is also is the main gate that holds all the power to the other eight gates.

The Elements

Earth- earth based powers Telepathy, Telekenisis can also control anything regarding nature such as the weather.

Fire - fire based - can control fire and emotions of others and influence them or feel them.

Water - can control and manipulate anyhing water based. can cause illusions and other such things.

Air - can be anything air based. can fly, have immence speed and such

Spirit - the free element - can astral project, premonitions, prophecy, control auras

Light - healing, can produce shields to protect, can bounce light around objects and such.

Darkness - can manipulate all things matter based, can dream and mind warp and such.

Metal - Can control anything magnetic, can use gravity to their will.
Taken

Metal
fire
earth
spirit
darkness
light
water

Air is available XD

Characters - that's you

pick your element you can choose to be a chosen one and other races that dwell in the each gate you can choose one yourself or one that will be listed by me and such.

Weapons
rather something medieval or maybe japanese based weapons i don't want guns and stuff.

RULES
No- godmodding - don't control other peoples characters or make your character too powerful.

No speed posting - it's can be a pain for people in the roleplay to have to scroll back about 9 to 10 pages at a time to catch up. and it's a pain for me to give recaps just give people a chance to get into it and post.

Sign-Up - If you say you are in for it then mean it Iv'e made a few roleplays in casual now and they have even got past the OOC stage because people never did their CS'S....So if you are in it then mean it please.
Also don't leave the rp without telling me, If you have to leave for a few days or more then say and we can work around your character untill you return.

Any questions or ideas that you wish to add to this then by all means feel free

CS
Name:
Ethnic Origin:
Element:
Powers:
Weapons (s):
Skills:
Personality:
Bio:
Misc: ( anything else you want to mention I.E personal belongings or anything further you want to elaborate about your character )
Appearance: Describe or show a pic ( no anime please I love anime don't get me wrong but I would rather you show a normal person )

My CS

Name: Cho Jinn
Ethnic Origin: Chinese
Element: Spirit
Powers: Astral projection - The ability to be able to be in two places at once, She can influence and control people's Aura's affecting their vibes whether negative or positive thinking. Cho also has premontions of things before they happen, she does also on frequent occasions have prophectic dreams whether they are related to past, Present or even future events of things to come.
Weapon: Sais
Skills: has trained useing the sais since an early age. Has trained in various martial art techniques including, Tai-Kwon doe, Karate, Judo, Kung-fu and other methods.
Personality: Cho is a very spiritual person she believes in reincarnation and also is very supersticious which does tend to annoy the others at times. Aside from that she is very down to earth, Caring, loyal and is very determined girl.
Bio: Adopted along with the rest of the others by their sensai Kin-Wong. Since then she had taken the lead amongst the others in training, Which includes physical and elemental using the powers she was born with. Cho gets frustrated at times because she sees it as important while some just take the laid back attitude..But maybe the front of her determination is because of the dreams she has foreseen and has yet to tell them except her sensai who is also in the know about the danger they must all face.
Misc: ( will edit)
Appearance:

Last edited by TxG on Jan 28th, 2010 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 02:39 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Evan *****
Ethnic Origin: American
Element: Light
Powers: Healing, Casts Ice, also has a collection of heavy defence spells that are casted.
Weapons (s): Spiked Sheild
Skills: Rather than fight using muscle he uses his brain power to kick ass. If push comes to shove he will have no problem taking down a enemy no matter what size.
Personality: Evan is a wise person who wants respect from people especially when he is superior to them. He likes to think alot. He is often one to stir up good tactics and can avoid a major fight and skip stright tot he win. He can be cold at times when others ask stupid questions
Bio: Not Much is known. Figure out as it goes along kinda person. He himself tries to forget the past. He sees the future as more important.

Attachment: vexen_by_halfdemondog.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:25 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Name: Seraphim Cherubim
Ethnic Origin: German
Element: Darkness
Powers: (Whatever is suitable at this stage TxG)
Weapons (s): Two guns comparable to Alucards Jackal and a blackened sword.
Skills: Extraordinary reflexes, speed and accuracy
Personality: Enjoys killing with a single, well-aimed shot, very quiet and far away.
Bio: Seraphim was nearly killed in a great massacre created by Azazeals servants when he was a child. Although he survived, his parents didn't. He was raised by a band of mercenaries. When he found out that they served Azazeal and were also involved in the massacre he killed them all.
Misc: (Will add)
Appearance: Most of the time you can only see the lower half of his face since he wears a black, hooded jacket and has pulled the hood down. But if the hood falls of you can see that his eyes and his hair are a silverish white. He is very pale due to his limited exposure to the sun.

Is this CS okay???

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:33 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Amber Black
Ethnic Origin: Irish
Element: Earth
Powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, and the power to manipulate the weather. Considering her element is Earth, Amber is also able to telepathically communicate with the animals (earthly/mythical), and is sometimes capable of manipulating the growth of plant life. The problem is that her powers are deeply connected to her emotions, therefore are quite unstable at certain times.
Weapons (s): Chakram
Skills: Having taken gymnastics since she was the age of five, Amber is quite strong, limber, and light-footed. She is very good with quick reflexes and mind.
Personality: Spirited always says whats on her mind, Down to earth, optimisitc, Self controlled, and caring
Bio: Is the chosen one of the earth element, she is of irish origin her parents were both irish but they died mysteriously while amber was a baby she has been taken care of by her sensai and lives with the rest of the chosen.
Misc: likes listening to music a lot and can always be seen carrying her ipod and singing around the house.
Appearance:

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:38 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

who knew back then every women was a super model.....stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:58 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

nice all approved anything you want to add can be added later XD btw Matr0shka what is evans last name it's cencored ?. Bladewind for ideas for you darkness powers just look at the mini description i gave for the element.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:03 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alright. Are we all in the same place???

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:21 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yes in the sensai's house

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:38 PM
Bladewind

Sorry if I am speed posting. I just get carried away.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:07 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

it's ok smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:10 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Last Name : Lawliet

how about that :P !

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 09:38 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Cool. Messed up on my own post i was meant to say put the phone back in her pocket of her gown, Not put the gown back in her pocket lol XD think iv'e working too much.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 09:59 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Name: Kren Farthensee
Ethnic Origin: Unknown
Element: Sensai
Powers: Is a master mage
Weapons (s): Twisted Oak staff with a magic Tanzanite sphere on the end
Skills: can preform various magic, including minor skills in each element; extensive knowledge about the elements, and magic.
Personality: partly cagey, almost always uses quotes and metaphors, he is quite active and physically fit for his age, and he looks as if he was 70 years younger, even though he says he's 120, he thinks he is quite young in comparison to some beings he knows of
Bio: Born in a lost realm, he was gifted with his powers from a young age, and was brought to this planet and given the title of sensai, in order to train the chosen by, what he speaks of as the Furtharneis, mystical beings that are responsible for the realms

Appearance: sorry sorry sorry about the anime picture, i really could not find any other good picture sad

Dont worry guyz, i asked TxG if i could be the sensai

Attachment: mage-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Last edited by magicturtle on Jan 29th, 2010 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 03:28 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Since Seraphim wants to have a walk I'd like to know what surroundings we got.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 11:34 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

120 years old eh

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:08 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

I do my cs in a bit

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:27 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

in the house we have two training rooms one is a virtual matrix style room where you can use your powers to the full without causing damage to the house and the other is a weapon training room. surroundings in the neighbourhood with a huge park, We are in a city etc so there is shops and other stuff.

Accepted Magicturtle and np charmaine XD

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:46 PM
Bladewind

laughing laughing laughing Just noticed that you typed that we had happy lives till now. I'd say my character is not quite what you were thinking of.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:14 PM
Bladewind

Name: Seraphim Cherubim
Ethnic Origin: German
Element: Darkness
Powers: (Work in progress)
Weapons (s): Two guns comparable to Alucards Jackal and a blackened sword.
Skills: Extraordinary reflexes, speed and accuracy
Personality: Enjoys killing with a single, well-aimed shot, very quiet and far away.
Bio: Seraphim was nearly killed in a great massacre created by Azazeals servants when he was a child. Although he survived, his parents didn't. He was raised by a band of mercenaries. When he found out that they served Azazeal and were also involved in the massacre he killed them all.
Misc: Has an Amulett inscribed with a runic language. Although it is probably just a piece of metal on a string, it is very important to Seraphim. He listens to Rammstein.
Appearance: Most of the time you can only see the lower half of his face since he wears a black, hooded jacket and has pulled the hood down. But if the hood falls of you can see that his eyes and his hair are a silverish white. He is very pale due to his limited exposure to the sun.

Last edited by Bladewind on Jan 31st, 2010 at 07:45 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:39 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

how come you posted your sheet again Bladewind XD. Oh btw sorry been busy the last few days but i will get posting again because i do care about every rp i make.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 01:46 PM