KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » best matrix 1 and 2 scenes

best matrix 1 and 2 scenes
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

best matrix 1 and 2 scenes

ok what is ur guys favorite matrix one and two scenes mine in the first one is when neo is fighting agent smith without ne effort like haha **** u and then kicks him far across the hallway then my favorite parts in matrix two was when neo was fighting like 200 agents smiths and then whenever he flew was cool as shit but i like especlliy when he was flying so fast he had the cars coming up behind him cause the wind was so fast those r my favs what r ur guys

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

In the first one, the whole lobby scene just gives me goose bumps!!! I always turn up the music on that part and go "Woo Hoo!!!!"""...I love too how Neo and Trinity glance at eachother b4 they head off to shoot, and then cool, calm and collected, step into the elevator as if nothing!!!...
In the second one, I have two favs...The fight scene I love is the chateau scene...specially when Neo stops the bullets w one hand and the Merovingian goes "Ok...so u have some skill...".Needless to say the ass kickin' is the coolest!!!!. The more subtle scene, I have to say I love though, is the whole conversation w the Oracle!! Specially when she offers Neo a seat, and he refuses, but then sits down anyway!....and says"...I felt...like sitting..."!!! That is sooooo funny!!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:18 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i totally forgot about those scens i forgot those r some of the best one also like stopping all the bullets u got skill lol ****in funny shit and then when the security guard in the first one is like remove all meatlic items such as keys watches then neo opens his jacket sercuity gaurd holy shit boom u guys r ****in dead lol great scene. also in the second one when morphous is on top of the semie with the key maker and he is like neo if ur out there i need u now and neo flys in just at the right time i luv it

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:35 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

In M1 my favourite scene was the lobby-shootout
In M2 was the highway

The lobby-shootout music is called Spybreak
Spybreak

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:28 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Alias Neo
The lobby-shootout music is called Spybreak
Spybreak

Yeah...I love that song!!! "Spybreak!" by Propellerheads...smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:47 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

My favorite scene in M1 is the lobby.
My favorite scene in M2 is when neo fights all the smiths. I liked when they zoomed out and 1 smith flew back every second.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:50 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

M1 - dojo scene
M2 - neo vs seraph

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

There are just too many scenes, just too many good ones!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:25 AM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

M1: Neo vs. Morpheus, or Neo vs. Smith in the subway
M2: Morpheus vs. Twins

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:46 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

every scene of the matrix and reloaded r the best scenes!
my favourites tho r:
m1 - the lobby & the subway
m2 - the burly brawl & freeway

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:18 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by icansee
There are just too many scenes, just too many good ones!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Your avatar is like mine! messed

Matrix-> Trinity at the beginning.
Matrix:Reloaded-> Trinity at the end, the scene from Neo's dream.
And the highway, specially the bike scene.

Sorry had to say those two.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Your avatar is like mine! messed

Matrix-> Trinity at the beginning.
Matrix:Reloaded-> Trinity at the end, the scene from Neo's dream.
And the highway, specially the bike scene.

Sorry had to say those two.

haahhaahaa.. I can see you like a lot trinity scenes.. right? big grin

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:44 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Neo Vs. Smith in the lobby. Then a re-match except its a Handicap Match. Neo Vs. Smithys (burly Brawl) All of the fights are great.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:16 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by gabimr2
haahhaahaa.. I can see you like a lot trinity scenes.. right? big grin

I do. I think she's a kick ass character with great scenes.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:24 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Mmmm. yes I agree with Kes. Triniti is a stron feemale character with intense scenes, the matrix wouldnt be the same with out her.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:31 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote