KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online

The Matrix Online
Started by: edrock85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edrock85

The Matrix Online

If something similar to this has already been posted please could you notify me here as I haven't bothered to check.

There is a PC Game from Ubisoft coming out next year called The Marix Online and it is a MMOG. In its synopsis it says that it starts where M3 left off. So obviously M3 has no definitive ending and obviously there will be no ending because there is no ending in MMOG, just a continuation. Also, I have a question for which you can give your opinion on. In M2 niobe was killed in the power station, so why is jada pinkett smith still in the cast list?

In closing, I think everyone who is giving opinions on how M3 will end will be very disappointed when they see it doesn't really.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:13 PM
edrock85 is currently offline Click here to Send edrock85 a Private Message Find more posts by edrock85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

yes, this has been discussed here.

but about your question . . . niobe did not die. that wasn't her. she was a crew member of that one ship (the hammer, maybe?) -- that is, if you're talking about the slender black woman in an all-black getup. no, that wasn't niobe. niobe was wearing the red leather.

play EtM. it shows that niobe does, in fact, live. not to mention that she's IN the revolutions trailers.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:26 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Re: The Matrix Online

quote:
Originally posted by edrock85
There is a PC Game from Ubisoft coming out next year called The Marix Online and it is a MMOG. In its synopsis it says that it starts where M3 left off. So obviously M3 has no definitive ending and obviously there will be no ending because there is no ending in MMOG, just a continuation..

Actually....the story of Neo as the ONE is ending.....but I understand the online game allows u to play whilst they r trying to defeat the machines w OTHER characters....which allows u to create parallel story-lines....But I don't think u can interfere w what's going on amongst the movie characters...So ur game may not end, but I believe their story does! At least that's what I read in the description of the game..... erm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:04 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edrock85

ok, I didnt do alot of research admittedly so I'll return to my corner

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:44 AM
edrock85 is currently offline Click here to Send edrock85 a Private Message Find more posts by edrock85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LOL - Don't worry m8, it's what this board is about. Learning, expanding your mind and opening yourself to other possibilities smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:38 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

I'm gonna hate the game if we have to play along. I WANT AN END!! ;-)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:50 AM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

niobe died?? oh that will be cool smile
but she didnT!!!!! sad

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:19 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

tut tut ur as bad as me lil sis

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:01 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
tut tut ur as bad as me lil sis

roll eyes (sarcastic) hhahaha hey sis.. send my a photo of you"
I want to see my sis stick out tongue

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 07:46 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i will get one soon

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by edrock85
ok, I didnt do alot of research admittedly so I'll return to my corner

Awwww!!! Get outta the corner Ed!!!!wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:40 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote