KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » why..

why..
Started by: gabimr2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gabimr2

Sleep why..

hey.. I go this pic.. but!! why does neo .. have that thing in him eyes?no expression

Attachment: ciego3.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:57 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I can't make heads or tails of that picture. Where is Neo supposed to be?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:55 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Same here. confused

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:58 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

if taht's neo why is he conected to that thing? confused

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:56 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i thionk those are chairs...he's plugged in the matrix..but i definitely can't see his eyes

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:17 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

He is aboard a ship with Trinity and a Sentinel is coming towards the ship with fire all around. Neo is wearing a blindfold and he holds up his hand and the Sentinel fries - that is exactly what happens in that scene smile Oh and they are in the cockpit.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:17 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
He is aboard a ship with Trinity and a Sentinel is coming towards the ship with fire all around. Neo is wearing a blindfold and he holds up his hand and the Sentinel fries - that is exactly what happens in that scene smile Oh and they are in the cockpit.

hahahaa yeah exacly!! but.. my question is.. :confuse: why is neo wearing that blinfold?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:51 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dunno..but i do see him with the blindfold and raised hand...that's as much as i can figure. I see the sentinel also.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:27 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

supposedly, it's because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: bane (the guy possessed by smith) tried to kill him and only succeeded in blinding him. but neo can still "feel" the machines, so he's able to fend them off while trinity is flying.

*shrug*

oh yeah, omega: trinity is sitting on the chair in the left bottom corner (but you can't see her in this pic). neo is in the right bottom corner, sitting in his chair. his arm is extended and he's got a red blindfold on. the sparks and whatnot you see in the middle is the view outside the cockpit, while a sentinel that is flying towards the ship is being fried by neo's mind.

i've seen a picture that was a little more clear.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:36 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nickjs21
[B]supposedly, it's because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: bane (the guy possessed by smith) tried to kill him and only succeeded in blinding him. but neo can still "feel" the machines, so he's able to fend them off while trinity is flying.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm confused

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:08 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Much obliged, Nickjs21. Now I can see the chairs and an arm...
Does anyone have that picture in a clearer version?? I have seen other pictures of Neo being blind-folded. Interesting development.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:25 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i cant really see anything messed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
i cant really see anything messed

sad.. its too easy to see.!!..:P

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:16 PM
VenomVA

again, I'm blind....I can't see jack!!! I hate this...someone have a new pair of eyes I can borrow please? Damn I'm missing everything!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:45 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by VenomVA
again, I'm blind....I can't see jack!!! I hate this...someone have a new pair of eyes I can borrow please? Damn I'm missing everything!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

mmmmm sad you cant see the pic?? confused

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:59 PM
Verity

Has this been posted in support of that stupid spoiler sent out a while ago??...suggesting that Trin will die, and so will Neo??...cuz if so it sux!! The thought of my Neo even being BLIND permanently is unbearable!!!!! If he is blinded, I hope it's only temporary!!!!! mad (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:21 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

It could be to sharpen his sense of feeling the sentinels. Kinda like a daredevil thing.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:18 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Verity> I read somewhere else on this forum, that Neo is blinded because Bane tried to kill him. I have no clue if it’s permanent, you can’t tell from the trailers with the shades.
Neo and Trinity dying??? Argh! Stop buying those theories – (nods slowly).
Dareneo???(please log in to view the image)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:22 AM
gabimr2

hahahaha dareneo??ahahahahahaha lol laughing out loud

verity - I dont think that neo is blind.. because.. when he's in the rain
he's not blind .. emm blink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:40 AM
nickjs21

when he's in the rain, however, he's in the matrix . . .

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:26 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote