KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Reality part 2

Reality part 2
Started by: Krazz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Reality part 2

Ok since my other thread got locked, here what Ive got to say. The ammount of e-mails I recieved from that first topic was amazing, and in fact only 1 person who w-mailed me was a non-believer. The other people had stories to tell me of how they came to believe. The people who replied to the post gave you all impressions. In actual fact, I did not say the matrix movie was real, but that "The Matrix is real" Do you know what a matrix is? A virtual Landscape! You know when you are playing computer games, well the ground your character walks on, and all of the building etc... That is what a matrix is. People replying to the previous topic presumed I mean the movie "The Matrix" was real, and then said about agents etc... Well my belief is that we are in a matrix, there are no agents, there is no escape, there are flaws, as much as we exploit them, there will never be a way out. I believe the shock of finally realising you had excaped the matrix would probably kill you. Also, whoever tried to make people believe I was distributing trojans from my website, well no, I am not distibuting trojans, and just to make sure, that page is now an unaccessible part of the website, which has now been re-made to remove any trace of matrix-related matrial. If you want me to send you a copy of what was on the site, e-mai me, but make the subject Matrix or something similar. Also thank you to whoever said they searched the host and came up with a lot of information on mental hospitals. It is amazing people believe something like that and they do not blieve what I am saying. But tobe completely honest, I do not care what you make of what I say, I am not forcin my beliefs on anyone, beieve me if you want, dont believe me if you dont, your choice, we all have our own "free will" to decide what we want. I know it is hard to believe, I sometimes myself wonder if it actually is real, but I believe it is entirely possible, and it fits well into "reality."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 10:55 AM
Krazz is currently offline Click here to Send Krazz a Private Message Find more posts by Krazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Krazz> WHy should we believe you? Extraordinary claims warrant extraordinary proof. Do you have any proof to offer?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:32 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Did I say you should believe me? Had you checked the website which I had running for around 6 months until someone told people you get infected by trojans if you visit (which was untrue) then you would see the facts right there. ok you post in some other forum somewhere that the matrix is real, and ignore all of the statements posted about you being crazy, but leave you mail adress,and see the response, because around 10-12 people mailed me with their beliefs and told me exactly what they know about the Matrix. I gurantee, if you had heared the things I heared, you would be a believer too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:52 PM
Krazz is currently offline Click here to Send Krazz a Private Message Find more posts by Krazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh god, just for the sake of conversation........It is in fact true that you have NO proof whatsoever. You sy there are flaws? then how wuld you know..it;s not exactly that you have any comparison standards, do you?

Do you realise how silly you seem being so sure of yourself in a complete fictional field?
look around you, open your eyes...the world is complex enough fo everybody..and it IS real...untill someone prooves otherwise

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Oh JEESUS!!!! Give me a break!!! what are....like 10 years old (mentally)

Just for the sake of argument, can you defy gravity? Or is it only your brain that can do that.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:05 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Wether or not I can defy gravity is off topic, so is my mental age, you dont like this post, dont bother coming to read it then.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:33 PM
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

You DEXX seem so sure of yourself that I am wrong. As I keep saying aver and over and over, I dont care if you believe me or not, its my point of view, I am entitled to my own opinion, if you dont like it, I dont care. Also, you say I have no proof, well then, prove I have no proof if you are so sure. Also you say its all real until somone proves otherwise but as soon as I mention that it could be false, you close your mind, you dont believe, so if nobody believes, how is anyone going to prove it?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:37 PM
Dexx
wingless

Oh..my god. prove that you have no proof? how kinder garden is that line? roll eyes (sarcastic)
How can you say that you don't care if anyone belives you or not.....then why did you post it in the first place?

You DO NOT (or should not, in your case) start presuming the world is not real and proving the oposite, IT"S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. And you have NO proof....

Are you telling me that if noone belives, you can't proove it? we belive AFTER you proove it..i remember that's the way it goes wink
How could anyone belive such a silly idea....look how manipulative you are by the media. Just live your life and stop wasting yourself with this idea

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:45 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

Who the hell gave YOU all the answers? Ok so if you only believe after its been proven, prove the existance of God, prove atoms are the way we think, you can't, its a theory. Before we had the plum pudding theory, then we discovered it had to be incorrect and so we came up with a new theory. However unrealistic it may be, its a THEORY, so you keep your theory about a god who lives in the sky and we are all just super-intelligent mammals, and I will keep mine about being enslaved by machines, ok.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:58 PM
Dexx
wingless

I can't proove the existance of god....nor did i trying to make anyone believe in His existance. But that Is a milleniums old belief and i'm not gonna argue with that. One believes in god if he so pleases. The atoms theories aren't just dreamed over night, it's all SCIENCE. Tey will be prooven (more than they are now) in the future. Scientist are rather skeptical about unprooven stuff, so they don't invent bullsh*t...

You rather believe you extremely 12 year old silly 'we're all machine victims' theory and go on with your life. No point in trying to convince you otherwise. You have to GROW UP eventully

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:23 PM
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

well im not shoving my beliefs down your throat either, like i said, i coulnd give a shit if you believe or not. Also, yes I agree scientists try to prove ther theories, but scientists do not try to explain the things people tell me, the people e-mailing me with things they have seen or are able to do, scientist arent trying to provide theories for those, so ourselves look for an explanation, and whats the outcome? Alternate reality. Ok I do not believe machines hold us captive and feed on us, but I do believe something else is out there, its not just this, we all live on a big floating rock.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:46 PM
nickjs21

krazz, there's a not-so-subtle breakdown in your statements:

first, you say, "The Matrix is real." that's in the middle of your first post.
then, at the end of the post, you say, "I believe it is entirely possible."
now in your latest post you say, "However unrealistic it may be, its a THEORY."

wait a minute, krazz. if it's only a theory, how exactly do you claim to be able to prove it?

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:50 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

ok first of all, "the matrix is real" thats my theory, I did not say it is my theory because it had nothing to do with what I was saying, second, "It is entirely possible" well it must be, becuase I would not base a theory on something impossible and "however unrealistic it may be, its a theory" well thats kinda self explanatory now. My proof is the information given to me by people who believe, who have proof themselves. Let me say, people have messaged me saying they find they are able to slow time (not actually slow time, but it seems to slow to them in a situtation requiring thought) and also I myself have experienced his, although for me, time stopped completely for around 2 seconds, yet thoughs in my head contuned as normal. I have messages of extreme reaction times, within the .01 second barrier, also musing being played from the ground, and once the guy reached the ground the music was coming frmo, it came from somewhere else instead. thats just a few of the messages that were sent to me, so go on, prove them all wrong, and please,say something other that "i bet that was kids mesing around" somebody give me an explanation.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:38 PM
Dexx
wingless

The explanation is that...the human senses are not infailible. It could have been an ilusion. Not..not could have..it WAS. it's the ONLY explanation, and FAR more plausible, than droids guverning humans.
You mean to tell me that thos specifficaly designed optical ilusion drawings are in fact some sort of proof that the world is not real...as for the time stopping...please. Don't go around the long way explaining it. You just might have been tired.
As for your emailers....do you check their age?...and..how old are you anyway?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 10:39 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Krazz> It’s just that when someone start off a thread by claiming they’re not crazy, I just tend to take my precautions.
The one making a positive assertion (e.i. something exists like for example God) carry the burden of proof. That something has not been proven to be false, doesn’t mean it’s true.
The burden of proof rests on you.

And you just come with me to CERN, I’ll prove atoms to you. Or don’t you believe in, say, nuclear weapons, computers and nuclear power-plants???

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:09 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krazz
The Digital Tearstain

ok I did not say atoms dont exist I said that the way we believe they look is a theory. Also I was not tired whatsoever at the timestop, It was midday, I had done nothing all day, nothing to tire me out, and as it was midday I had neither just woken up nor was i tired. Yes I do know the age of a lot of the e-mailers, the ones I know of are aged between 17 and 32. Ok so since all of the previous things I told you could all be summed up by telling me human senses are not infailable, explain this. Me and my friend were trying to see how far along a wall we could run, I got 2 steps along the side of a wall, and my friend took 5 steps. You try running 5 steps along the face of a wall, because if I hadnt seen it I would not believe it. Also Omega, the reason I claimed not to be insane was becuase if you go and check out the other string, everyone who replied (I believe there was a total of 112 replied, over 3000 views) every one of them said I was insane, 2 of them made up some stories about me giving out liks to mental hospitals or me sending them viruses etc... so the general attitude towards me was "hey its that crazy hacker who escaped from the mental home again."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 04:08 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

“prove atoms are the way we think, you can't, its a theory”
Again, come on down to CERN in Switzerland. If it was all just theory, it’s amazing how much the scientist can do, just working from a theory.

Music coming from somewhere else… Our sense of source-detection is not infallible. I’ve tried to locate the source of music, only to realise the source was an echo. It prove only that human source-detection is not infallible. Not the existence of “a matrix-type” cosmology.

“My proof is the information given to me by people who believe, who have proof themselves.” Fine, show me.

And let me ask you this: Why is it important to you, that we live in such a world? Why do you buy such an extraordinary theory, when there are other explanations? Like good old William of Ockham said way back in the 14th Century :"Plurality should not be posited without necessity".

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:15 AM
silentfaf
Vengance

all i have to say is ur an idoit if the matrix movie never came out u would not have this idea just another example of movie and televion f ing the mind of todays kid U F$&%ING DUMB A$$ and as for 5 steps my friend took like 6 steps on a wall before it all has to do with motion speed and stregnth ur just an idoit i wave my bum in ur general direction

p.s reading this post has pissed me off u should b killed to make me happy
ps.s no one kill him cause legally i could get screwed

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:30 AM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i love it how the matrix can effect peoples lives like Krazz honestly no offence Krazz but u must be like really stupid and have a very low IQ or have some mental problem.. seriously to actually belive a movie is real

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:13 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

I for one know that 99.9% of my brain believes that Krazz is on some serious acid. But the other 00.1% believes whatever it wants to believe. As said in Men in Black, Back in the 1600's everyone knew that the earth was flat and the center of the universe, everybody knew that we are the only intelligent species out here, imagine what you will know tomorrow. As said before anything is possible, I bet people in the 20's did'nt believe that we would send a rocket to the moon. No one would have guessed that U.S. and the former Soviet Union would start a plan to destroy Nuclear bombs. Nobody ever knew that machines would be accesible with the press of a button. Nobody believes that machines could develope A.I., yet...it is already in production.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:38 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote