KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » My perfect ending for Revolutions.

Is my ending OK ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yeah it's perfect ! 5 14.71%
Well... it's not bad but I would like a different one. 5 14.71%
What kind of sh-t are you smoking man ? That ending sucks. 24 70.59%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My perfect ending for Revolutions.
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Laugh My perfect ending for Revolutions.

This is how I would like to see The Matrix Revolutions end. Neo wakes up and kills the guy next to him and starts fighting the machines. The architect is wrong and it turns out that all the remaining humans are as special as Neo. All of them together are The One and they win the battle over Zion. All the agents are defeated and people are freed from The Matrix and they all start a slow recovery of the real world until it's better than the Matrix.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Last edited by Pablo G on Aug 24th, 2003 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:00 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: My perfect ending for Revolutions.

demaziado fantasioso..i dont think so!stick out tongue

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:06 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

lol..i guess but would be kind of a boring ending for such a great film would it not?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:11 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Alex-Neo
lol..i guess but would be kind of a boring ending for such a great film would it not?

hhaha yeah.. that end its too perfect for be real stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:15 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

That's what I meant ! Since Reloaded had such a pesimistic and depressing ending I tried to figure out an ending that would make things in the real world happy again. And I like movies with a cool plot twist, that's why Empire Strikes Back rocked my world.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:40 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yous ay the END. neo can't wake up at the END as he has to do it at the begining of themovie, for he is still sleeping and must not do so for the whole movie wink
He cannot kill bane JUST like that....things are too complicated with him for that.....
and you would hate that clishe, mushy mushy ending

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:05 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

But then again most of us are complaining that a MWAM ending, a Kid being the One ending, or Neo dying ending. So what do we want?

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:10 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Well, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:31 AM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

hmmm mabye the same ending but with out the Kid being the one or Neo and trin dieing smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:58 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kelenvor

meesa dont think so (pls somebody kill jar-jar) opps wrong forum confused

Anyhow i would like to see something like this:

Neo is in trouble and for return everyone try to help him smith has infected the entire matrix including some programs (e.g oracle) and the machines tell neo to cooperate in order to kill smith. Neo kicks his bad written butt and then he realizes that humans can not live without the machines. If one of the main characters be killed in the process that would be great. The movie is so unconventional and so un-hollywood that would be a shame to have a james bond (save the world - take the girl) ending

Use the fork Neo

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:07 AM
kelenvor is currently offline Click here to Send kelenvor a Private Message Find more posts by kelenvor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah....i'd rather have a sad NOT EXPECTED ending that that mushy crap

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:54 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

as long as Neo doesnt die its ok with me

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I hope that the whole Plato's Cave thing is true.. it opens up for so much to happen and i wanna see all my Matrix-hating friends' jaws drop when they realise the movie isnt the boring action based film they thought it was. (Due to them being idiots)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:15 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

but . . . the idea of plato's cave is ALREADY true in the matrix. i mean, that's one of the foundations for the entire movie.

pablo . . . no offense, but that's really bad. just how does neo wake up and know that the unconscious guy next to him is really smith, if he didn't know it when he saw bane in reloaded? it's not that the endings too happy, it's that it explains NOTHING and has none of the conventional unconventiality that we'll expect.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:27 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Labyrinth

i hope for a totally mind **** my WB, but not so mush to upset us, just enuff where we kno what happened, it makes sense, but also makes us think or wish there would be more (but never gettin it) like john elway retiring after that 2nd super bowl win.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:08 PM
Labyrinth is currently offline Click here to Send Labyrinth a Private Message Find more posts by Labyrinth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

hey..!!look what i found.. in a page...

what we do know is that "there's a battle between Zion and the machines," Keanu Reeves tells the mag. " And the relationship between Agent Smith and Neo is resolved "
no expressionno expressionno expression

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:33 AM
Dexx
wingless

yup, they shake hands and make up...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 01:20 PM
nickjs21

to the background music of "why can't we be friends?"

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:35 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
yup, they shake hands and make up...

no expression how do you know!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:01 PM
Dexx
wingless

well, nick told you....there will be a nice "can't we all just get along?" theme playing....the machines will say sorry and release all the humans and provide them their necessities. everyone will cry,aww bohoo and that's it. wrapped and ready to go....next, please!

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:05 PM