KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » merovingian

merovingian
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

merovingian

why is he powerful? i mean he carnt kick ass like Neo can he? so he basicly sucks why is he so powerful any one know?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:45 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Labyrinth

the same reason why YOU exsist...we will find out eventually what his and your purpose truly is

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:55 PM
Labyrinth is currently offline Click here to Send Labyrinth a Private Message Find more posts by Labyrinth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Why the bloody hell have you started another thread about the Merovingian??? I already have one going a couple of posts down...sheesh.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:18 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Keep it together people I mean its not hard to look what other threads are going before starting one. Its on the same bloody page.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:29 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Why the bloody hell have you started another thread about the Merovingian??? I already have one going a couple of posts down...sheesh.

yeah it gets really confusing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..the question is sillier in this thread, that's why.
power does NOT exist only in the ability of 'kicking ass'. he has great influence, and he WILL have an important role.
The oracle can't kick ass either...but she has an other form of power....it's the same thing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

And how is mine silly? Not that it was a question anyway smile.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:28 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it didn't say it yours was silly..i said his was.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:29 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Ahhh I misinterpreted due to the way the thread was panning out and at the point you said it. Because it said 'sillier', I assumed it was because you thought my idea was silly (the other thread).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:32 PM
Korri

ooooooook

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:38 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Ahhh I misinterpreted due to the way the thread was panning out and at the point you said it. Because it said 'sillier', I assumed it was because you thought my idea was silly (the other thread).

no silier compared to a standard. the standard being your initital statement in your thread. the standard doesn't have to be silly in order to the lower comparison to be called silliER.

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 04:07 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

Thats just silly. But I don't know if it is sillier than the current standard of silliness in this thread. Perhaps sillier but only slightly sillier. Silly enough to be in fact sillier. But not sillier than this thread to begin with.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:31 AM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LMAO

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:43 PM
Dexx
wingless

silly thumb down

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:48 PM