KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » bane likes pain

bane likes pain
Started by: theprophecy123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theprophecy123
Resister

Shocked bane likes pain

bane cuts himself again
thats all
sad

Attachment: bane_cut.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:58 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think i understand why he keeps doing this. I do not think it is that Bane/Smith likes pain, i think it is deeper than that. I think that, when Smith took over the mind of Bane, the "virus" that he had become began to propagate within him. I think that he cuts himself in order to stab Neo with the knife, in order to spread the virus to Neo, and take over his mind, since he can't do it in the Matrix. I think this is why Neo becomes blind, as we have heard in this forum. This is what i think.
(Go ahead and kill him, Korri. Bane is unnecessary.)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 02:21 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ill rip his bloody head off!! lol

when smith was an agent could he feel pain?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

maybe banes keeping a tally on how many smiths there are in the matrix on his hand

ouch
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 02:00 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

The Agents do not feel pain but if the damage is too much for the host then it dies so they transfer to another host. Smith on the other hand, it seems that when one of him dies thats it, and he has to find another host to copy himself onto.

As to the real world, Smith (with the help of Banes body) is experiencing pain for the first time and it could possibly mean something else wink

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:43 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i thought he cut himself, wiped the blood away, and then there was no cuts there anymore. Therefore, all of what smith was in the matrix is now inside bane's body. Meaning that smith inside bane is invulnerable to a point, obviously something happened to make him fall into a coma, perhaps, the synthesis of a computer program inside a human mind was too much. I don't know, but i really hope they explain some of this in Nov.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 05:43 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

in etm bane leaves sorens ship after the crew are dead (he killed them) and then it is blown up by a squiddy bomb
he could be working with the machines
if i remember right it was bane who set off an emp early which made there plan fail
so maybe bane was effected by that - coma - somewhat like neo

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:25 PM
revolution_man

time magazine said that bane cuts himself becasue he is fasci ated that he is no longer a machine and has real flesh and blood

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:35 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Vim
i thought he cut himself, wiped the blood away, and then there was no cuts there anymore. Therefore, all of what smith was in the matrix is now inside bane's body. Meaning that smith inside bane is invulnerable to a point, obviously something happened to make him fall into a coma, perhaps, the synthesis of a computer program inside a human mind was too much. I don't know, but i really hope they explain some of this in Nov.

kewl thoughts

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 03:55 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by revolution_man
time magazine said that bane cuts himself becasue he is fasci ated that he is no longer a machine and has real flesh and blood

therefore he can feel pain for the 1st time?? thats wot i thought

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 03:56 PM
theprophecy123
Resister

same here

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:02 PM
Korri

well it certainly seems that way

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:37 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

yeah that's what I thought too

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:17 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

He's experiencing the fact that he is now human. What's the first feeling he would want to investigate? Pain. What he had not before but now is stuck with.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:19 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

BTW, in EtM bane is NOT on sorens ship. He is on the ship he sets off the EMP on. He killed the crew before he did it devil that sneaky ****

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:26 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

He is on Ballards ship.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 12:37 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Indeed. *nods knowingly*

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:01 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I love the line:

Shut your hole Bane, before I put you in one.

LOL

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:51 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah thats great! thumb up

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:45 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah i liked that too!! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:55 PM