KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Part 1- Tidbits

Matrix Part 1- Tidbits
Started by: FLIPMODE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FLIPMODE

Matrix Part 1- Tidbits

1-Why's there "LOOP" on the train in Part 1 AND on the train in Part 3??

2-Remember the blind guy in Oracles building in Part 1....Well him and Seraph wear similar glasses, perhaps this blind guy was ALSO a guardian like Seraph....Another one of the Oracles Angels.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:25 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats what i was wondering (question 1).

about the blind guy in M1, i didnt notice that. i will have to go back and watch it again. perhaps he was a guardian, and a previous version of Smith (like from a different anomaly) infected him, but caused him to go blind instead of die (like Smith does with Neo, as has been speculated)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 02:51 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

I guess I also have to watch M1 again...I didn't really pay attention to anyone in the building except the "spoon guy"...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:22 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Im Surprised no one has info on the trains.

Perhaps it's a sign that things are happening over and over.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:55 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

LOOP is a a train line in Chicago.
The interesting part is that the purple line (as it is called), does not go underground, many of the trains in Chicago do, but the purple is known as an "el" for elevated.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 11:54 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ahhhh

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

The blind guy in the oracles building is not actually blind, which makes me consider he's a program. If you notice, when Morpheus walks to the elevator, he nods his head like the "holmies" do saying "Wassup" and the supposedly blind guy does it back like "Chillin my nizzle. Go on up"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:21 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by icon
The blind guy in the oracles building is not actually blind, which makes me consider he's a program. If you notice, when Morpheus walks to the elevator, he nods his head like the "holmies" do saying "Wassup" and the supposedly blind guy does it back like "Chillin my nizzle. Go on up"

lmao laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 08:25 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by icon

too F*ck'n funny!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:45 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote