KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Religious ties

Religious ties
Started by: jiggaman8604

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

Religious ties

This movie is so deeply laced with religious ties, it makes me smile everytime i find a new one. Post some that you find so that i can add to my bank

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:35 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

You are asking us to repost all the religious ties that we find in the movies, when said religious ties are in the other posts, if you would take the time and look, rather than waste our time with a new topic.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:46 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

HEY! i didnt force you to click on the link you bitter piece of shit, lay off *****

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:57 PM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Seriously m8, there are more than we can ever imagine.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:51 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, even if we were to state all the ones we know of, we still wouldn't get all of them.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:47 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

you couldve just said that instead of being a freaking *******, congrats

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:29 PM
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by jiggaman8604
HEY! i didnt force you to click on the link you bitter piece of shit, lay off *****

uuuuuuuu..ala bestiaa que fiera! calmalaa!! stick out tongue

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:30 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
laughing

big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:52 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hey sis!! happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
hey sis!! happy

hii!! Sis!! big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
You are asking us to repost all the religious ties that we find in the movies, when said religious ties are in the other posts, if you would take the time and look, rather than waste our time with a new topic.

Whoa there, JediHDM, play nice...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You too Jiggaman...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

just let this post die.... mad

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:32 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, can we?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

one jedi to another, there are religious ties in a lot of movies...look at the star wars saga.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, i know...
But i also know that i am tired of reposting info in different threads b/c people aren't willing to go look through the threads. I also know that there are many other people who feel this way in this forum. I'm not trying to be rude, but please people, save us all the trouble, we went through and read old threads when we joined, you can too. Besides, if we have already discussed it, then why must we repost our discussions, if they are there if people would just take the time to look. Is that so much to ask? No, i think not. sad

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 06:27 AM
finti

no one is forcing you to post JediHDM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 06:49 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

AHHH!!!!! STOP POSTING AND LET THIS PIECE OF CRAP DIE!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:04 AM