KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » This will bake your noodle!!! it baked mine

Did it bake your noodle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Whoa 12 85.71%
I dont believe that 2 14.29%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

This will bake your noodle!!! it baked mine
Started by: HooT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HooT

This will bake your noodle!!! it baked mine

There's a trailer. Inside the main matrix site there's a level where
no body can go, and no link can reach. This trailer is old along with
many others. This Trailer is from the first matrix and hidden, but this trailer is special. This trailer leads to the Source of the matrix. This trailer is not protected by a secure system. When the architects discover what we have found they will remove it at once. So save it now!!!

"I was not able to post a link because of the stupid rules. So you will have to copy the link then enter it yourself. Notice this is "no fake" look at the "address". This must have been edited out of the matrix because it give to much away about The architect and the coming story of zion"

add h to the front of the address when dled pause at the 3 second mark
ttp://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/av/matrix6.zip

In the words of cypher hold on cause your theorys are going bye bye

Attachment: matrix6.jpg
This has been downloaded 201 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:10 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: This will bake your noodle!!! it baked mine

hahaa..wOw cool picc!! wink

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:19 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

Zion is the Matrix

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:20 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

thats very observant cool in M1 we saw neo in the agents holding room through the architects monitors and how were we supposed to know about the architect then wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:23 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

Yes we saw that in the movie and thought nothing of it because it could be the FBi watching the interview. Plus we new nothing of him. If they had put the secret scene into the movie not only would everyone know in reloaded that someone is watching him with screens, but we would know zion is a matrix.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:26 AM
theprophecy123
Resister

exactly smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:28 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

OMG!!! I Friggin knew it!! Muhahahahaha!! The real world is still in the matrix!!! If it was not so, then how could the architect see Neo on the Neb?

I love it!! big grin

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:30 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

correct

I would save that when they find out what we have found its gone.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:32 AM
gabimr2

wOw.. so.. Zion is in the matrix then? o_O

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:36 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

yep it blew my mind

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:37 AM
theprophecy123
Resister

that trailers actually called reality

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:38 AM
HooT

O lol it is listed ok maybe they wont take it down.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:43 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

There are two things actually. The very first movie-shot shows “something” looking like a blazing hover-craft passing a ruined city. The second scene shows a “real” Neo on the screens.
Neither were seen in the actual “The Matrix” movie. So I don’t see the latter scene as proof that Zion is in the matrix. What I see is this: A scene which was removed from the first movie, before the Wachowski brothers thought of making Reloaded, let alone decided how his room should look.
I’m far more interested in the first shot.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:53 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

What!?!?!? What is it?!?!?!? I cant download it so please explain what I missed. sad

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:58 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

i dont see a hovercraft in the first shot i see the desert of the real

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:59 AM
HooT

They had the whole plot before the matrix and knew they wanted to make Reloaded and Revolutions

Just because they edited it out doesnt mean they changed the story
I know its hard to accept but theres a 50% chance its ture. As far as I know the only plot change was Neos girl and little brother.

I dont see a craft??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:00 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Omega: I went frame by frame, and I dont see a hover ship in the first shot before the Neo screens. O_o

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:00 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Urot>I said “The very first movie-shot shows “something” looking like a blazing hover-craft passing a ruined city.”
It is the very first scene after ”Village Roadshow Picture.”

Hoot> No they didn’t have the entire plot for Reloaded and Revolutions before making the first movie. They had IDEAS. That means the screens in M1 may just as well have been USED later in the Architects room, or because the brothers got ideas while making the movies. Just like other plot ideas were dropped.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:09 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

i thought something like this:
the wachowskis bros went to warner bros with a trilogy, impressed with bound, the agreed to make the first one and see how the audience responded

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:14 AM
Fire

I see something tho

it gives of a blue light it's at the second and the third second

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:15 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote