KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Proof the Merovingian has Neo

Proof the Merovingian has Neo
Started by: HooT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HooT

Proof the Merovingian has Neo

Neo wakes up in the Merovingians control. Nice suit Neo. Hmm who have I seen that on.

Attachment: neo.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Last edited by HooT on Sep 5th, 2003 at 11:04 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:49 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Ha, I have never noticed that before. Well spotted, also for more proof a trailer shows Trinity with a gun to the Merovingian's head, the Merovingian says: "Are you willing to die for this man."

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:55 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

you give me neo or we all die right here right now
you are ready to die for this man?
believe it

Last edited by theprophecy123 on Sep 5th, 2003 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:39 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i was just about to start a thread just like this, but i didn't cuz i wasn't sure if wat i saw (and heard) was true

trinity:
you give me neo or we all die right here right now

merovingian: you are ready to die for this man?

trinity: believe it

let's just wait till november

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:59 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

seraph, morph and trin storm mero and persephones club 'hel' to get neo back

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:08 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Of course you noticed it Sirius - I showed you smile And all this is in the superbowl trailer smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:19 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

why is this all coming out now i noticed this after i saw reloaded, the revolutions trailer, and i watched the superbowl 1 back too big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:22 PM
Sifer

Cause its all a conspiracy.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:24 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:39 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

does anybody know the secret of this place seen in the trailer, looks like same floor where neo wakes up

Attachment: hmm.jpg
This has been downloaded 171 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:42 PM
Korri

its all rather strange wacko

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

The name of the place is a clue:

Mobil Ave. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:31 PM
Sifer

Oh, and its a subway.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:31 PM
Korri

ahhhhh!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

i dont get it confused it dont look like a subway

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:45 PM
Sifer

Watch the other trailers - it is smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:46 PM
theprophecy123
Resister

i have the trailer after enter the matrix and the 'international' trailer
please explain wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:50 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Honourable forumites.
We knew this some time ago, without noting it.

In EtM, the Oracle tells Niobe that Neo’s mind (aka his digital self) is caught in the Matrix.

Niobe: ”Can we free him?”

Oracle: ”Trinity can, but she will have to fight her way through hell to do it.”

Now, those words are transcripts. People wrote what they heard. The Oracle probably said:
”Trinity can. But she’ll have to fight her way through Hel to do it.”

About the Subway “thing”. “The Observer” from EtM figures in the trailers as well. We met him with Niobe AT a Subway station in EtM. So that we may return to a subway is not so odd.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:59 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

yeh yeh i new bout club hel 4 ages
but i couldnt recognize this place confused

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 05:01 PM
Korri

lol same here

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 05:13 PM