KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Comic - Think you should read this one.

Matrix Comic - Think you should read this one.
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Matrix Comic - Think you should read this one.

Go to this link:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c.../vanfleet2.html

Have a read, I think you will enjoy. Actually, go read em all, they give you loads of info smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 12:57 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i agree, the comics are very good reading, provide insights into Matrix that you cannot get from the movies, such as what happens when an Agent takes over a person.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:01 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

WHAT THE... Can someone explain to me why there was a child in the body of a full grown man?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:08 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

(please log in to view the image)

No. Nononono. (Rips hair out). NOT CHILDREN in the Matrix.

JediHDM> Seems the kid has the ability to change her "digital self" shell in the Matrix.
If this story is true, then two programs have created a program, that can change shell, and SOMEHOW leave the Matrix. THAT is of course only possible, if said program either a) downloads into a person like Smith did, or b) the real world IS a Virtual world, too.

(Sighs) Small kids in the Matrix. I think I'll just go and commit seppuku with a dull tooth-brush now... :/

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:16 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:19 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh. That one was cool. Very cool indeed.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:34 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Something just dawned on me (okay, it’s late here, I’m excused smile)
It’s Link who finds the child, Hope. That means they’re in the REAL world.
This comic http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...cmp/troy01.html also deals with events in the real world. There’s an old guy, who refers to the sentinels as DRAGONS.

So if the “child” can shape-change, it’s either a chameleon sort of robot. OR the Matrix within the Matrix is true.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:13 AM
Sifer

3 becomes 1, 3 becomes 1...where have I heard that before?

Trinity, Smith and Neo sitting in a tree...3 become 1 and all are free....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 02:30 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Okay, those comics are baking my noodle. I just realised, that Hope doesn’t have to be the child the Oracle is talking about. The Ghost/Oracle conversation goes like:

Oracle : Two programs that I trusted sold the termination code of my
original shell to the Merovingian.
Ghost : Why did they do that?
Oracle : For love. For the life of their child.
Ghost : You knew about it, and yet you let it happen?
Oracle : I had to.
Ghost : Why?
Oracle : Because the child is important. I can't tell you why, but I believe
one day, the child will change both our world and your world
forever.

Still could be the child, though. Maybe the child Hope is a new type of robot with nanotech like in T2??
Then there’s “The Miller’s tale” with the young Morpheus. If the sky is black, how can plants grow anywhere? If there’s enough light for photosynthesis the machines could go right back to solar power.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:06 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

they use UV lights, that's the same thing they use on the humans to keep vitamin C and other chemicals we can only make from sunglight, or UV rays.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:05 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Omega: Exactly m8 - Solar power they could do smile But they don't :P

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:19 PM
silentfaf
Vengance

Hey r these's comics just online or can we buy them i rather feel the paper when i read them lol.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:39 AM
silentfaf is currently offline Click here to Send silentfaf a Private Message Find more posts by silentfaf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

okay, i'm lost a bit. any theorys on how hope was unplugged. The most logical I came up with is that the programs inserted the code into a young child from an orphanage, kinda like how neo had the one's code inserted into him. I've also been spending some time with a bottle tonight, so sorry if this doesn't make sense wink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:54 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

great stories. Though U have to remember that they were not written by the wachowskis, so we shouldn't relay on the too much

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:34 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Errrm ALL of them are concepts by Andy and Larry Wachowski. The writers and artists are chosen by the Wachowki's. So yes, we should rely on them smile

EDIT: And all of them are gonna become available to buy in stores. But they will always be free online. Even the ones which haven't been released yet, will be released online free as well as in the store.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:01 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, it is the same as the "Star wars" books... Lucasarts will not allow someone to write a book unless they follow a preset plot, and Lucasarts edits them. The Wachowski's control everything that is called "Matrix", even the comics.

What Sifer said...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:16 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Trinity, Smith and Neo sitting in a tree...3 become 1 and all are free....

nice rhyme its quite cute!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:42 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote