KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus & The Kid

Morpheus & The Kid
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Morpheus & The Kid

I am literally paused on a spot in the movie where The Kid gives Neo the spoon at the minute I type this. The reason I have paused it is because OMG, you should see the look that Morpheus is giving the Kid. When Neo is walking towards the Elevator with the spoon, if you focus on Morpheus, he is giving him the meanest look I have seen him give anyone.

Interesting smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 06:44 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

indeed, seems he's uberpissed because the kid'ss delaying them from contacting the oracle. "We don't have time". but it's weird indeed, i think you're hinting at morpheus knowing about bane? since those couple of seconds don't warrant that bad ass look stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:21 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I don't particularly think it's that he knows about Bane because he is looking directly at The Kid. I don't particularly think Morpheus trusts him - for certain reasons smile

Also, just watched the part where Neo opens the door to the Keymaker and where Morpheus, Trinity and Persephone are waiting there is something very amazing (it if isn't coincidence - which it doesn't seem). Morpheus is stood in front of a light. This light is white and has metal bars going horizontal across it. In the shot (for which he steps into that specific position seemingly) it shows this light next to Morpheus's head, specifically, near the ear and down to his collar on his coat.

Can you guess what it makes him look like? smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:41 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I can't. Do tell

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:48 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

an agent?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Bingo.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:57 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

what a guess

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

morpheus no longer 'unplugged, a new man, so to speak' big grin

rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

ummm...i may be a little slow on getting what you're hinting at here but, what r u hinting at?

-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

My mouth would hit the floor if morpheus turned out to be an agent after his meeting with smith in M1.

OMG I dont want to hear anymore!!(please log in to view the image)

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:05 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Sifer can you possibly get a picture of that thing with the light and Morpheus?

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:42 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i don't think Morpheus is an agent, b/c Smith didn't have the power at that moment to clone himself, and Morpheus was already unplugged, plus he acts like a man, not one of the stiif agents. But i can't see that part, because my version is weird and show different angles than other versions...i dont know why.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:46 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Morph and agent?

"It can't be"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:49 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I am only saying what he looked like. It's not what I am hinting at him to be. Read through my Morpheus thread to see if you can gather any clues at what I am hinting at.

It may or may not be true, I do not know and will not know until 5th November (maybe not even then), but the subtle clues made me AND my friends come to the same conclusion. It fits, lets put it that way.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:54 PM
Sifer

Something to bake your noodles on:

"Why isn't the syrum working?"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:55 PM
Ginerninja

I dont think he is an agent. If he was, why would Smith and the other agents when they capture him in M1 just pretend to be torturing him, he looks genuinely pissed when they give him that syrum.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:29 PM
Ginerninja is currently offline Click here to Send Ginerninja a Private Message Find more posts by Ginerninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Well don't forget Smith tried to take over Morpheus in the hallway leading to the Architech. It was almost done b4 Neo stopped Smith.

I wonder could Smith have some type of control over Morpheus form that brief exchange of code?

I guess we will find out on nov 5th.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:45 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

if you cant beat us
join us

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:48 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

:: I remove my last statement ::

Smith's encounter with Morpheus was after the dirty look towards the kid.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 10:01 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

If i hadn't seen Morpheus unplugged so many times, even at all, i might be inclined to agree, and maybe, yes, it was meant for Morpheus to resemble an agent. However, Morpheus is not an agent, although it is possible that the "agent-similarity" is foreshadowing of what may become of Morpheus in the new movie...I dunno. I don't think he is an agent, though. I think that the look Morpheus gives is because he knows how Michael looks up to Neo, and he doesn't want Michael to waste their time. Nothing more, nothing less. Still not sure about the light thing, could you post a pic, cause i can't see it?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 10:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote