KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Homeless guy

Homeless guy
Started by: bjn74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Miffed Homeless guy

HELLO ALL..DONT KNOW IF ITS BEEN COVERED..PROBABLY HAS..BUT THE HOMELESS GUY (REVOLUTIONS TRAILER) IS IN A SCENE IN ENTER THE MATRIX. HE SNEAKS UP ON NIOBE AND TELLS HER "LAST TIME ZION LASTED 72 HOURS" AND SHE ASKS WHO HE IS AND HE SAYS "JUST A SPECTATOR"......OH WELL,,IF YOUVE HEARD IT BEFORE,,PARDON

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:44 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

bjn74> hello, and welcome. No need to caps-lock your way through a post, though smile

Yes, we've noticed it. But I can't remember which thread it´s dicussed in.
¨We weren't able to figure out WHO it is though. What his role is.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:48 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

i kinda like caps-lock

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:08 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

i think he is what he says he is. Just a spectaor. I'm sure we will figure out what his real purpose is in Revolutions judging from the trailor.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:33 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

anybody got just the movies from ETM, i've only played it once, and i cant remember it very well...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:34 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

ETM?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:42 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Enter the Matrix

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:54 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Yeah getting the movies without playing the game would be nice.

*** It saves alot of time. ***

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:27 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ya know what I think? I think he's the One from the LAST Matrix... and somehow reinserted himself into the next Matrix. Why else would he know that the last Zion lasted 72 hours?

other than that, he COULD be yet another rogue program...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:55 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

Or he could be the creator of the Matrix.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:44 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

look at his wrist he has like 5 watches on ....remember what the Merovingian said If we cant ever take time how can we ever have time?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:27 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

Which would support him being the creator, seeing as he has time, in a literal sense.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:30 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

in another thread people were saying that the bum worked for mero and can be seen in the trailer in hel
(his hand and hair) with a gun pointed at him by seraph
somebody theored that he is a timekeeper

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:36 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, thats what i'm thinking, a rogue program initially designed to control time, which is why he would know how long Zion lasted, and would explain the number of watches (think back to BACK TO THE FUTURE, where Doc was obsessed with time, and had so many clocks), but if the bum-looking guy is the time-keeper, then who is the guy that is led away from Mero right as Neo walks up to him...He's gotta be somebody important, and i thought that he would be the time-keeper, since right after he is lead away Mero is talking about taking time and having time...They're not the same person.

He's not the previous anomaly, because, even considering as many time as Morpheus is wrong, Morpheus would know if the One had not died. And i don't think he's the creator, i believe that Architect is creator, b/c i think the creator of the program would be aloof from the program, not exactly tied into it.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:32 AM
Korri

hi bjn welocme smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

No one has the movies from ETM? I haven't played the game but would love to see the movies big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:52 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

u can find them on the pc folder just without sound. unless anyone knows how to make this work? codec?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I don’t think there ARE any time-keeperes. The bum-looking guy calls himself an “Observer”, so that’s the name I’ll go by. The programs which is being led away at Restaurant 101, I think is just there to show the Mero in a Mafia-Don capacity. I must admit that I think calling said program a Time-keeper based on what the Mero talks about IS over-interpretation. We get to see the Twins, and that is the programs purpose in the storyline.
The Mero talks about ACTION and REACTION, he simply uses the word causality. He is, just like counsellor Harmann, interested in the WHY’s.

There are countless programs that have survived several runs of the matrix. The Mero and Persephone, the Oracle, and The Keymaker, to name a few. The Observer is obviously also a rogue program, that is just… observing.

JediHDM> It’s Niobe who meet The Observer at an underground subway station. Ghost gets out through the exit, and Niobe senses something or someone. “72 hours,” the bum suddenly cackles while coming into view.
“What did you say.”
“72 hours. That’s how long Zion lasted the last time.”
“Who are you?”
“Me? Oh, I’m just an Observer.” More mad cackling and the bum exits the scene.
(Just a note: the actor playing said bum will be seen in the role as Mouth of Sauron in Return of the King in December).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 12:56 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

forget the EtM movies. anyone know where i can get reloaded big grin I got two halfs of it, but they skip and unless i put it to the next part of the progression bar, they wont play. and one skips on the fight with neo and the three normal agents sad thats prolly my second favorite fight, next to the Grand room fight

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:09 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

How has the keymaker survived the Matrixes, if he is killed in each one?

Perhaps the "observer" is a kind of program that keeps tabs on other programs, like Windows explorer lets you observe the programs installed on your computer. ...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:17 AM