KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Architect

Architect
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Architect

I was just reading one of the older threads when i thought of this...

What if, the architect is not who he says he is. What if the Architect is a rogue program that was able to insert himself between the door to the source and the door from the building. What if the architect is really a program, perhaps even sent by the Oracle, to give Neo a choice, to tell him the truth, before Neo entered the source and had his code rewritten. Perhaps all the other anomalies entered the door thinking the war would be over, to find out that, the war isn't over, theprophecy isnt true, and to have their code taken out and rewritten, so that the entire process can be done again? Maybe the Architect WANTED Neo to choose the door to Trinity, instead of repeating the process, WANTED humanity to prevail. Suggestions?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Mayyybe, but that's a stretch... it seems. I think its like someone said in another thread. The anamoly has to make the actual choice of returning to the source, or choosing to wipe out all human life. The choice itself is what causes the whole restarting of the matrix and zion. But Neo rebelled against that as well, he saved Trinity, against what the Architect said, Neo is really the One who will bring about the destruction of the Matrix

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:09 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

interesting thought

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I'm not saying it's right, but the idea came to me, so i thought i would share.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:10 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

u know u could just be right smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

the architect maybe who he says he is or not, but he probably does want them dead. the ai/machines need a human to make the choice (responsibility) of killing the human race because they cant. 'there are levels of survival we are willing to accept' is prob a lie to make the machines seem less *i cant think of the word!* and more dependant on humans. in all likelihood they dont need humans, the matrix is just a prison - for their minds, and zion wouldnt be able to attack. if they did the machines already know where they are (if zion is rebuilt in the same location)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 05:11 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

JediHDM> No, I think the Architect is what and who he says he is. The Wachoski Brothers adhere to classic storytelling, with helpers and enemies, obstacles and so on and so forth. They simply twist the environment, NOT the classic story in itself, so the content of the story becomes warped.

If Neo would’ve entered the Source, the sentinels would reach Zion and kill EVERYONE there, including everyone onboard every single hovercraft. That would include Trinity. So by showing Neo the images of Trinity falling to her death, the Architect is relaying the message: “She is going to die, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.” In other words, choosing to return to the Matrix wouldn’t save her. Trinity would die.
It is actually here that the (in)famous sex-scene from Reloaded gains it’s total credibility. Neo is willing to TRY, he is ready to sacrifice all of humanity to save his beloved. That was the one thing the Architect could NOT forsee.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:01 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

well the only way the architect could be who he said he was is if he said that he was the most boring movie character of all time..and that he and the rave scene joined forces in an effort to ruin the matrix trilogy. eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:05 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Ohmygawd! So the Architect has been lying ALL this time, because he didn't admit to Neo that he, The Architect, was boring??!?!? wacko

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:08 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Ohmygawd! So the Architect has been lying ALL this time, because he didn't admit to Neo that he, The Architect, was boring??!?!? wacko

i was as disappointed as anybody when word of this got around... smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:11 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

(Listens to the sound of sarcasm flying over someone elses head).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:13 AM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
(Listens to the sound of sarcasm flying over someone elses head).

and i suppose you thought i was serious when i said the architect should have said he was the most boring character ever...hmm...yes you are quite knowledgable in the area of saracasm now arent you?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:16 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I find that whole "sarcasm" thing funny.

*** Give me more. ***

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:30 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

DUDE, we are the king and queen of sarcasm, so, please, tell us your theory...

And you are so right, the Architect is SO BORING.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 03:22 AM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
DUDE, we are the king and queen of sarcasm, so, please, tell us your theory...

And you are so right, the Architect is SO BORING.

who exactly are you referring to as the queen of sarcasm?? certainly you cant be talking about this omega person..assuming theyre female of course. if shes the queen of sarcasm then im the freakin president..forget that actually i'd have to be god. my theories on sarcasm eh...well first of all you need to be able to spot when somebody else is being sarcastic *looks at omega*...second...get a sense of humor..dont bother trying to be sarcastic if you're not funny *looks at omega* third..timing is everything..remember this my children...and 4th...look to the cookie...that is all. smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:56 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Wow, yeah, you really are the Sarcasm president...
Man, it's like, great to meet you, and everything. Like, i've waited my whole life for this moment, can you like, sign your name in my book *holds up book with pen*. Its really an honor...

So, where are the cookies?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:15 PM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

the cookie is in your mind my friend...the cookie...is..in...your..mind. its good to see i have some fans..my first act as president of all things sarcastic will be to not sign your book. and my second will be to change all the letters of the alphabet to dancing bananas.. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance ..you dont wanna know what that just said....unless you do. maybe once you figure out the cookie thing ill sign that book of yours. smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 10:42 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

and you call yourself the President of Sarcasm... no

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:05 PM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
and you call yourself the President of Sarcasm... no

yeah and you call yourself master jedi of the matrix sick whats your point? smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:11 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"No point. I don't bother making points. There's no point"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:45 PM