KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What ever happened to guns?

What ever happened to guns?
Started by: jiggaman8604

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

Miffed What ever happened to guns?

OK obviously M2 was just a bridge to the first and third movie...but apart from story line, what made M1 so great....? ANSWER! GUNS/Lobby scene....i can take kungfu and stuff, but i only saw a gun three times in M2...once by the twins, once by morpheus, and one when trin falls....so what happened to the extreme violence? i miss that, how about you guys? what do you think about the M3 dealing with this topic?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:40 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

No need for Neo to use them

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:45 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

but....he can........god he should...hahah

Ok i just thought of this right after I got done writing this thread and decided to post it up instead of making a new one....

If you watch the M3 trail and watch all the movies...you can see how EVERYONE involved is so so willing to die for the sake of mankind...Is it just me or does it make way to much sence for that to happen? Personally thats the vibe i get, and it would be a depressing ending yes, but it would make more sence than most of the theories that are being posted anyway? Another option: After neo defeats the machines, it would make some sence that the race would die in one HUGE IRONIC MESS!....so call me a cynic, but its too obvious to overlook...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:52 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

when in the matrix neo can do anything, so if he uses a gun, he could do things like never ending supply of bullets, or use a pistol like a machine gun .

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:12 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

you forgot the gun scene in chataeu where neo stopped all the bullets

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Yeah, I agree with people here...there's no need for guns if he's already "the one"...but I guess it just enhances a couple of features...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:33 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no need for guns coz 'hes the one!!'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

is it true some guys in america died reinacting the lobby scene sad (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:12 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

really? wow thats how i want to die!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

blink

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:17 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wots wrong with that?? (please log in to view the image) Angel....here to save Humanity!! with the help of her lovely assistant (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:26 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
is it true some guys in america died reinacting the lobby scene sad (please log in to view the image)

AAAHHH Americans are always doing stupid things I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if that was a rumor too though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:28 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by burlyman
is it true some guys in america died reinacting the lobby scene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt it. How and where? How do you get someone to be on the other side?

"Hey neighbor I go this great idea. Take these guns and black leather. Go into the lobby of the building. Me and my brother will then come in with our weapons drawn. We can have a big shoot out. It will be cool, just like in the Matrix!"

Neighbor - runs like hell.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:31 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i seem to remember reading it in some article about reloaded a while back, some contreversy surrounding the film

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:44 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I haven't read the whole thread but, jiggaman, have you seen the trailer for the next film? Quite a few guns shown there smile Not to mention in Reloaded we had the opening sequence which had guns. Then we had the Chateau and the chase scene. Quite a few guns used big grin

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:48 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) is that enuff for ya?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:01 PM
Sifer

LMAO

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:02 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

well ya said yall wanted guns like

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:04 PM
furryman
honky

ok this isnt the article i read and its different to what i remembered
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_...rook/326529.stm

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:25 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I seem to remember the Columbine shooting being blamed somewhat on Matrix, and the trenchcoat mafia, but im not sure if that was true or not, and im not going to watch "Bowling for Columbine" to find out. There are more merciful ways to die...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:19 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote