KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Dead Agents

Dead Agents
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Question Dead Agents

in the first movie when an agent is killed he morphs back to the person who they are in,
e.g. when smith,jones and brown get the mingun on them they morph back into the guards.
but in m2 when an agent gets killed they don't morph back.
e.g. agent gets kicked off the truck by morpheus, but dosen't morph back when he hits the car.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:11 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

two problems there:

1. He didn't neccessarily die, he was just knocked off.

2. The camera isn't neccessarily on his as he dies, he could have died off-screen.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:17 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

I thought he morphed into one of the truck drivers that Crashed the 2 big trucks.

My question is, the one that Smith copied himself onto...is he still alive....how many agents are left....2?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:59 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

they are everybody and nobody

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:09 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Agents MORPH back to their original position before the body that they have swaped with dies.

Not sure if an Agent could morph back if death is instint. Not sure if an agent has "died" instantly as of yet. In the event of the trucks colliding, the Agents could easily morph out before the trucks hit.

Also, not sure about how many Agents are left. Did we ever know how many there were in the beginning?

If anybody knows, please let us know.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:17 PM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Here's My Thing, In M1....Neo and Trinity are Killing innocent people plugged into the matrix, by killing agents!!!

Cant makes omlettes without breaking some eggs???

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:26 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i didnt think there was a limit. but they usually come in three. smith was destroyed and johnson and jackson mustve returned to the source cause there is now upgrades

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:30 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I don't think there's any reason to believe there are only 3 agents. That's never been hinted at. They probably just travel in groups of three. There ARE more trouble-making rebels than Neo, Trin and Morpheus, so...
I think the back-morphing just happens automatic.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:37 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote