KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Spoiler... Real...hope?

Spoiler... Real...hope?
Started by: audioheem

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
audioheem

Question Spoiler... Real...hope?

http://www.inreview.com/archive/topic/8057.html

Probably mentioned in another thread but is the above spoiler real? Coz I mean, I usually wouldn't believe it, but it's pretty convincing... I haven't read it all yet but it mentions a lot of things which seem to be hinted at from m2 and the trailer.

Also, for those of you who have read the comics, the spoiler mentions HOPE... y'know.. the little girl.. but uses the term hope in the non-name sense... (and he keeps capitalizing the H in hope.. even in mid-sentence... a hint at the girl?)

Last edited by audioheem on Sep 13th, 2003 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:11 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, can we stop posting spoilers people? We already know the Wachowskis are very secretive with their information, so, can we just stop reading what other people think, and call spoilers. Most of those people probably post so more people will come to their site, what have you.

CAN WE JUST STOP POSTING THEM? miffed

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
ok, can we stop posting spoilers people? We already know the Wachowskis are very secretive with their information, so, can we just stop reading what other people think, and call spoilers. Most of those people probably post so more people will come to their site, what have you.

CAN WE JUST STOP POSTING THEM? miffed

Well no.. and that wasnt an answer to my question. This is a forum for discussing the Matrix, including the past, present and future of the film/franchise, so anyone can post anything about the Matrix that they like. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:24 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I find spoilers enjoyable to read.

99% of the time they don't tell the truth, and thats ok. I equate it to reading a what "if" comic. You have to open your mind to the possibilities of what could happen to the storyline of a give work of art.

Don't get bent out of shape about them, cuz before you know it Nov will be here in no time flat. wink

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:34 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

alright, in answer to your question: How are we supposed to know if it is real or not? We haven't seen the movie yet. Also, about Hope, it also talks about Faith, have we met Faith yet? No, it is talking about the human emotion.

It seems to me that this spoiler is just somebody trying to tie together everything from all the movies into what seems like a believeable movie. Meaning that it is probably wrong, because the Wachowskis always throw us for a LOOP (hehe, get it, LOOP). Was anybody right about Reloaded? Not that i know of. So, most likely, this is wrong too.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:41 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Well, you never know.. plus I'm sure someone out there.. in the world has seen the movie so it coulda filtered down to this level. If you dont know then I don't expect an answer from you really, unless you read the spoiler and have an opinion on it. Theres no need to state that spoilers are 99.999999% trash, we've all heard people gettin' uptight about them in other threads and we all understand the likelihood.. nonetheless its a Matrix forum.. hence i discussed... Matrix.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:56 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
I find spoilers enjoyable to read.

99% of the time they don't tell the truth, and thats ok. I equate it to reading a what "if" comic.

yeah man kinda like those star wars comics back in the day that had like alternate endings and stuff... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:22 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I think everybody should read this...everybody:

http://matrix.ugo.com/zionswitchboa...;threadid=16010

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:27 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHAHAHA big grin
Very nice, very nice...
Happy Dance

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:56 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

My God Sifer I am so proud to read that. big grin

Now don't get me wrong I like spoilers, but knowing the truth has been saved, makes me feel a whole hellava lot better about going to see the film in nov.

And that writer "Libertas" is very talented. My hat goes off to him/her.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:58 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Sounds exciting.

I can't wait to see the REAL truth of the Matrix, then we will know which spoilers were true. BUT, by then we won't even care, now will we.

Personally, I like keeping everything in the dark. It makes the films more enjoyable when watching them and pieceing them together as the story goes on.

There's the reason why I'm not on this forum as often as I would like to be.

Keep up the insightful info boys and girls. I love to hear, even I don't love to hearit. Knowwhatimean?

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:39 PM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i dont read the spoiler scripts cause if there is truth in them i dont want to ruin the film
i find the forums useful for answering questions and opening doors smile

i can only show you the door, your the one that has to walk through it

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:47 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Audioeheem> No. It fails on a variety of points. Firstly the Architect could not create “The Persephone” using “Neos code”. The anomaly is beyond the Architects control, and at the time Persephone would’ve been written the man Neo wasn’t even grown yet.
It’s not explained how Persephone supposedly helped trap Neo. If it was the Kiss, then Ghost and Niobe would also be trapped.
We’ve seen pictures of the homeless guy with a gun in Club Hel. He’s not mentioned in this story suggestion.
The child is taken over by Smith. This is not in line with the Oracle’s explanation that the child will be important for both man and machine.
The “Neo can feel the machines through Smith” is paraphysics. That doesn’t work, and totally contradicts Reloadeds theme of “why” and “because.”
There is no mention of Neo being blind-folded. The Oracle is taken over by Smith, then appears again.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:06 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Smile

Hmmmm.....

Libertas hated Reloaded, but he sure did a lot of research into the possible outcomes of Revolutions. Unfortunately, his research never brought him close enough to the "Truth" before he wrote his "Untruthful" spoiler.

You've got to take it from somebody that writes Spoiler and says that there fake, that there really are fake.

I believe that some of what Libertas is saying could be true, but I also feel that he didn;t research quite enough to come up with a realistic spoiler.

Sorry buddy.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:23 AM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

yes Exactly. All the spoiler-theories usually fails on one point. They cannot explain why Neo was able to stop the sentinels. It’s become a kind of truth-detector. When I read a theory that reasonably well explains HOW our hero does that, I’ll give it a second thought.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:08 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Word

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:26 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Tell 'em, Omega...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:40 AM
Teunis

Laugh

Should we try to remember all of the spoilers that we have heard?

That way we can really give it to the people who where misleading us.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:34 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

lets just move on and forget them.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:35 AM
Teunis

Word Again

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:37 AM