KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Stills from the missing trailers

Stills from the missing trailers
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

Stills from the missing trailers

The french site managers managed to get stills from the trailers that's caused so much exitement here over the past 24 hours.

http://www.code-matrix.net/revocap.htm

Start downloading smile

Attachment: 59.jpeg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:00 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

thanks Omega.......something is better than nothing big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:01 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, and they will be gone in another twenty-four hours... shifty
If you can, watch this movie and watch as it looks like Neo Steps INTO the light. Whats he doing?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:12 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Homage shot. Name the film smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:59 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Hmmmm... (Thinks) It's on the TIP of my tongue, Sifer smile

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:25 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

close encounters of the third kind?...ya know at the end? i dont know?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:04 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Omega> i think that EVE is in the golden glow, and that the SPEAK machine is either the ZION representation of Archie, or some other Guardian program (seraph comes to mind - "i protect that which matters most")

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Which movie? Tell us Sifer big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:11 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

One of them looks like Neo is saying goodbye to Morpheus.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:32 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Those shots are very interesting

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:36 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

JediHDM> When you say the Zion representation of the Architect, you mean the real world representation, right? wink
(I know, but let’s use the world REAL to distinguish between that and the Matrix).

It seems to be a real-world version of when Neo went to see the Architect, yes. White light surrounds Neo in M2, golden light surrounds him in M3 (golden light/colour, btw. is the buddhist colour for enlightenment).
We’ve also seen that golden-looking tentacle “thing”, which attacks Neo. Golden, just as Seraph is. Those tentacles could very well be inside that golden light (whatever it is), and a Matrix guardian of the Source is attacking Neo’s presence in the Source, while nothing happens in the physical world. Does that make sense?
Perhaps Seraph is a rogue guardian program just like the “tentacle” thing??

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:02 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

perhaps that isnt a sentinel, but rather a part of the source, pulling Neo in...Thus far, we have assumed that the golden sentinel thing is aggressive, but perhaps it is really just a tool, bringing Neo, or his Source code, to the Source. Perhaps, as Matrix Neo went to see Archie, source Neo must leave Neo body to speak to Source.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:18 AM
revolution_man

those were awesome!!!! what can we conclude from those shots. well, the fight between neo and smith takes place in the air(assuming that is them falling down that skyscraper), the hammer visits the fields of humans(is that located in 01'?) and neo definetly goes blind (unless he is playing pin the tail on the donkey.)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:43 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

JediHDM and Omega> by the way, what do you think seraph is guarding? I've heard some people say the future, and of course, most people say the oracle. But I just saw the text for all the Enter the Matrix speeches, and it definitely says the oracle. But, do you think there is more to it or anything? (just curious)

Also, what does anyone think that speak machine (as we have now named it) is anything else besides the archie, mainframe, or EVE. Once again, just curious.

And now, the Happy Banana:
Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:07 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

SimplePriest> Actually, i think neither... When they are in Zion, Morpheus, when speaking to the throng, states "I remember that WHICH MATTERS MOST...WE ARE STILL HERE!!!" (emphasis added). Thus, i think, in some way, Seraph guards, the future, but really he guards the way to the future, and the future itself. Ergo, Seraph seems to guard the Oacle, and Humanity all together...thus, i think that, for now, seraph guards Oracle, making sure that the one will know the way to the future, but at a predetermined time, Seraph will leave Oracle and go with Trin and Morpheus to Save the future itself, which, incarnate, is NEO. If that makes any sense, if not, i'll restate it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:30 AM
SimplePriest

JediHDM> no I think I got it. Not only did that make sense, it made a lot of sense. Dude just fess up, are you Larry or Andy? But no really, your ideas are pretty good. Keep posting.

Omega> you too! You both are very sound thinkers... AND explainers. (rare)

Meanwhile, I can't get enough of this banana Happy Dance What can I say. I keep it simple.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:47 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the younger one... wink

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:51 AM
Korri

darn tootin

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

JediHDM> Very likely. We’ve already discussed interface (in one of the many attempts to explain the Neo-stops-sentinels mystery, and what place is the Oracle talking about?). If Neo visit 01 and offers to stop the Smith-virus for the machines in exchange for a truce, he’d need to get up-loaded. There is another shot that looks like a matrix code thing.
It could even be the “Place between your world and ours” that the Oarcle’s talking about. A direct interface link to the Matrix (although that does border on paraphysics – URGH!).

SimplePriest> I’m very much with JediHDM on Seraph.
A program can’t go beyond it’s original programming. But it can bend the rules. The Oracle SEEMS to’ve gone into exile between M1 and M2, and now tries to guide/lead Neo on to the real truth: The prophecy is a lie. She can’t tell him, it goes against her programming. Seraph: “I’m Seraph, guardian of the Oracle.” I protect that which matters most.” “No, it is I who is indebted to you.”
So the Oracle once helped Seraph with… something. In return he guards her, but the Oracle is the “teller of fortunes, seer of the future.” Perhaps those golden tentacles ARE another shell of Seraphs?? He equals Neo in fighting skills.
Also, if you look at the “Matrix On-line” trailer, you here “choose your allegiance”. Obviously some programs will join with man. Perhaps Seraph joins with Neo?? (Not done with that theory yet).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:27 AM
hodgie723
The One

These pics are very nice and bring a lot of controversy. The one where Neo is hugging Morpheus and looks like he is saying good bye. It also shows a clear shot of Neo being blind. i just can't fugure the time line Revolutions if Neo is blind before the fight with Smith how can he see him? Or does it even matter becuase by being in the matrix it is a residual self image. I liked your theories on The golden light in the picture and how it relates to buddah/"enlightenment." i also think that Seriph will have a lot fo do with Revolutions.. and the thing about him unable to bend the rules becuase he is a program isn't really true, I mean he did give Neo a damn good fight in Reloaded.. bascially his only one on one actual challenge. Omega, i like that you keep disagreeing with yourself on the interface and bordering on paraphysicics. haha. And Jedhi, i like you r theory on Serph protecting what the future could be. The trailor suppots that idea in that Seriph is fighting for the humans and not the machines. All of your theroies are good.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:48 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote