KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Revolutions

The Matrix Revolutions
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

The Matrix Revolutions

After the new trailers (No, don’t ask, see appropriate thread for details), many of our threads here are dealing, in one way or another, with the film, which will open in 48 days (as of writing this post).

So let’s gather our speculation, theories, Keanu worship (yes, there’s room for Korri, too smile), ponderings and ideas in one place.

So what do YOU think will happen in Revolutions?
And in what order?

Attachment: rvn14.jpeg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:15 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Thats kinda hard to say, seeing as how we are only 48 days away, have only one official trailer, and no new pics...I think i'll stay outta this one, as i have already put my two cents in in every other thread here...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:23 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

haha. good way to handel things jedhi. but if you wanna know, i think that the basic plot summary will be Neo being captureed in the beggining. Trinity, Morpheus, and Seriph will go and have to save his ass. once Neo is out, he will have to face the smith's. Everything that is going to happen in this movie is going to have to be amazing. just like other theories before.. this movie will have to be 4 hours long.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:38 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

JediHDM> smile two cents... in some threads it's more like five bucks. But it's all appreciated. I hope this doesn't sound like I mean that in a bad way.

As for my theory, I believe the movie will open with Neo being cool, and doing cool things, and as the movie goes on he'll do some more of that. Meanwhile Morpheus, Seraph, Trinity... well everybody else, will have all kinds of cool and deep discusions. And there will be some fighting in there too. I KNOW seraph will kick some guy in the head. That'll be cool to see. Again. And then Smith will do some mean things. And Neo will stop him... and... and I guess that's it. I don't know the rest. But I totally know it's gonna be cool. I'll personally vouch for this movie. So yeah, you all should go see it. It'll be out on the 5th of Nov. And it'll rock.

I think

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:55 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, it's good to know that some people value an opinion... Thank you, SimplePriest, hodgie723...Thank you. yes

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:10 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

Neo wakes up in the Merovingians control. Trinity and the gang go to the oracle get the deal and go to bust Neo out. Neo goes to the oracle wakes up sees bane fights. Machines close in Neo and trinity get ready to go. They leave Machines attack zion. Trinity dies Neo discovers the blue sky before she dies. Neo goes to 01 speaks then fights smith.

It will be a amazing epic end. The best movie ever!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:14 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*sigh* a vision of luvleeness

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

why not wait until we see the whole revolutions movie, then wait for it to come out on DVD and watch all three movies, then try to figure everything out? 'cuz hopefully by then, we'll have enough to know what the hell was going on!? lol ... anywho... the movies are great, I salute Larry and Andy, for they pave the way for better movies and stroytelling!!! Larry and Andy kick ASS!!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:37 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

darn tootin

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: The Matrix Revolutions

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
After the new trailers (No, don’t ask, see appropriate thread for details), many of our threads here are dealing, in one way or another, with the film, which will open in 48 days (as of writing this post).

So let’s gather our speculation, theories, Keanu worship (yes, there’s room for Korri, too smile), ponderings and ideas in one place.

So what do YOU think will happen in Revolutions?
And in what order?

Wow only 48 days! My time flys.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i know!! the suspense is killin me

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:43 PM
Kes
Philie

Yeh. his is the movie that I want to see the most. I like LOTR and Star wars but I'm dieing to see this 1!

Last edited by Kes on Sep 18th, 2003 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think everyone is exept clispin and Gregor and all my other friends sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:50 PM
Kes
Philie

lol They're just teasing you!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:53 PM
Korri

clispin just makes fun of it its funny in a way but sad *sigh* she is missing out

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:56 PM
Kes
Philie

Indeed! Its her lost stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:58 PM
Korri

silly child lol

she digs harry potter....wot can i say

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:59 PM
Kes
Philie

lol Best not let this go too off-topic or Omega is gonna be mad!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:10 PM
Korri

sorry Omega!! smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:11 PM
tshirt

Here is my theory, based upon all the junk I have read.

Neo is in the Merovingian’s control. Morepheus, Trinity, possibly Seraph and others have to fight Merovingian and his posse to free Neo – this is the Club Hell fight. Eventually Neo is saved. Neo eventually gets to the “Speaking Machine” or whatever it is called, at 01 because that is where they believe all this is supposed to end. The Speaking Machine explains that it is losing power and control of the Matrix and the machines to Smith. The only way to save Zion, save the Matrix (yes, save it) and save them all is to destroy Smith.

This leads to the Neo vs. Smith fight. At the same time there is the Machine vs. Zion fight.

Once Neo wins, he gains control of the Squiddies – or the Speak Machine regains control of them, and the fight with Zion ends. (An out on the limb prediction - the same thing that lets Smith exist in the real world leads to his demise. He will bleed or something and then realize he is now mortal. This will lead to him being killed with a knife or gun or something “simple” like that.)

Neo then has to give up the source code to save the Matrix. Only, part of him becomes infused with the whole system leading to changes. (There is a chance that the Neo v. Smith fight comes first, then a fight with the Speak Machine, but I only give it a 30% chance.)

In the end, the Matrix remains. Although there is a chance that it will be more open and people will have an ability to choose it or the real world. Zion, although damaged, remains. An uneasy truce is formed between the machines and Zion. Several lessons – Follow your heart, you make your own choices, have faith in your beliefs, man is dependant on machines (and vice versa), if you build it they will come (oops, wrong movie) come from the movie. None of the “Answers” will be written in plain language. The film will end with several open questions, several different possible interpretations (such as is the Archy good or bad, etc.)

Neo – probably lives
Trinity – I’m guessing she lives
Morepheus – Dead
Councilman What’s his name – Dead
The Kid – dead
Niobe – Lives
Commander Locke – Dead
Oracle – I guess she lives, and will go out on a limb and say she reverts back to her original form

Link – Lives – he’s not allowed to die after that speech in M2 plus the good luck charm his wife gave him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:35 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote