KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Someone Answer This

Someone Answer This
Started by: StinkFist462

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Question Someone Answer This

in m1 didnt smith say that the first matrix was perfect? and if it was perfect why was it demolished and why did they need a the one.
my other question is how did smith know about that?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:33 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

The first one was perfect and the humans couldnt handle it. Entire crops were lost. It was too perfect. He knew,,probably because he has the entire history of the world in his programming.. He knows about the dinosaurs,,thats about it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:39 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

ok but why scrap a perfect design? who cares bout crops lol.... oh yeah machines run the shyt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:45 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

and how did smith know about the other matrixes?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:46 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats why i think that the real world, which includes ZION, is the first MATRIX, kept, although destroyed, in order to have more control over the "freer" humans....

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:48 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i think the "Real world" is a matrix... and the matrix as jus a program...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:49 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats what i just said...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:52 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

zion is 01 but in the machines matrix.. thus a matrix inside the matrix.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:54 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

WHAT?! What machines matrix?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:55 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

like the machines are in thier own matrix but as humans... and like the humans are running the show... but the REAL humans matrix is where they control the machines so like in my terms its vice versa.... humans attacking 01 and machines in 01/zion getting attacked.....

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:57 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

these are jus my theories

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:57 AM
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

ughhhhh. reading these last few posts is making my head hurt and my stomach turn. time to watch the "enemy" trailer.

"I'm not so bad, once you get to know me"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:43 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

The first matrxi was perfect...as close as we can get to heaven...But its not in our nature and we rejected it. This is another shot at religion showing what we want the most is not possible its a fairy tale.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:15 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

humans are not perfect so they cant be in a perfect world. if WE where perfect than this world would be too, you see.... now math is what a program is SO the architect rewrote the matrix so that 1+1=3 its not correct therefor not perfect. but some things need to be correct os some times 1+1 IS 2 and thats what the anamolys are spawned from the "remander of a mathmatial harmony" as the architect put it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:10 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

There was no ONE in the first matrix. The humans didn't have a choice so therefore the anomaly didn't accumulate.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:45 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Humans define their lives through misery and suffering. So the matrix was redesigned to this. The height of your civilization. I wonder what happened, when the humans began waking up from the perfect world, what did the machines do, while redesigning this other matrix... ?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:53 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The first Matrix was, at least according to the MACHINES – perfect. A work of art. And also a monumental failure. It may still be around somewhere, but Zion and the real world are as we see them, namely real, at least to the best of my analytical abilities.
We don’t define our lives through suffering and misery. But we have a need to chose for ourselves. Shove me into the perfect world against my will, and I’ll be miserable. I didn’t chose that myself. We can only learn through our choices, be they good or bad choices, and the consequences of our choices.
That’s why it doesn’t help if someone says “don’t DO that, you’ll regret it.” I may just go ahead and do it anyways, for various reasons, and will maybe have to learn the hard way. We are an evolving species, and evolutions is, in part, based on the choices we make, and the consequences.
Humans are neither good nor bad. We just do what we can, to fulfil our basic needs for food, shelter, social interactions, procreation and getting to know ourselves.

A perfect machine world would, be definition be mathematical perfection. We don’t work that way, and that’s why we evolve. A machine can never go beyond it’s programming parameters, it can’t answer or choose beyond its program. We’re not machines, we’re not programmed to do THIS or THAT, so we can change. Sifer is right. There was no anomaly in Matrix 1.0. The anomaly is basically he consequence of the incompatibility of machine limitations and human nature.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:15 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

$ls
src core matrix README

$./matrix -v
Matrix Version 1.0

i'm thinking matrix v1 segfaulted and was abandoned.

$cd .. ; ls
matrix-v1 matrix-v1.5 matrix-v2 matrix-v3-BETA

$cd matrix-v2 ; ls
src matrix README

$ps -a | grep matrix
84 tty4 43204320:20 matrix

$kill -s kill 84 ; touch neo_was_here

nevermind stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:42 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

??? ok... ???

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:49 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Very well said, Sifer, Omega...*applause*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:26 PM