KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Tv Spot On Survivor!!

Tv Spot On Survivor!!
Started by: bjn74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Tongue Tv Spot On Survivor!!

just watched 1st episode of Survivor(i know,i know) and about 1/3 way through was one of the revolutions spots

dont remember which name goes with whatever one..but it was the one that had morpheus saying "as long as he has a breath he'll never stop"..etc..anyways..looked awesome..the light from the sky with the moon is brighter then youd think,,even a little pink/orange? from the sun?...anyways Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:41 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Oh yeah,,their is a face inside that blue "speak" entity..see it for sure on tv

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:46 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

What's really interesting is that if you watched the trailers that were leaked onto the net...........you will get a shot of a blue sky.......although only for a split second before the trailer jumps to the next scene.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:59 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

yeah,,I watched em several times the other day on my comp..but today,it came out of nowhere and thanks to my handy dandy TIVO!,,,I was able to enjoy on my 32" tv a few times and in slo-mo..the colors are so much more evident..

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:01 AM
tshirt

So now that one has been broadcast on TV, is it available on the web?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 02:29 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davidh304

I didn't really want to watch survivor but Im glad I did, got to see the new Matrix commercial/trailer.

I really liked Persephone's line something like "she will kill everyone in here to get to him."

Someone needs to digitize that tv spot and put it up. I wish I had Tivo!

Unfortunately the tv spot leaks out too much.....

Rupert is the one.

eek! eek!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:45 PM
davidh304 is currently offline Click here to Send davidh304 a Private Message Find more posts by davidh304 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davidh304

Also got to see the new Oracle!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:54 PM
davidh304 is currently offline Click here to Send davidh304 a Private Message Find more posts by davidh304 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

i saw it too. i was recording it on dvd-rw for wife. Was that the new oricle?
The other woman is dead.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:42 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow, that was disrespectful, but yeah, she is the new "Shell" of the oracle...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:45 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Shell....hrmmm wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:51 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

was not meant as disrespectful, just stating a fact. Wonder how they going to handle that in Harry Potter.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:58 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Oh I know. Gloria Foster = Amazing Actress and will be missed. But I was hinting at something, as was Jedi no doubt.

Somthing in the Shell big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:28 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

Will they introduce as a new shell or just do the batman trick.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:03 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

I just like smith, my tru name is smith. but that's not the main reason. he looks like an accountant but kicks azz. He is calm and slow but kick azz.

And he is in the other trilogy of => cult following.

I noticed on the new trailor they took out the window behind Neo as smith is jumping toward him but show smith jumping/falling thru it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:09 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Sifer> HAHA big grin

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:52 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

It will be a new shell..because in ETM, Niobe says something about her not looking like the Oracle anymore..And the Oracle says what I look like doesnt matter..blah blah..

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:58 PM