KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Maybe Zion Really is 01???

Maybe Zion Really is 01???
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

Maybe Zion Really is 01???

If you think look zion up in the dictionary...you find this...
1. judaism mountain near Jerusalem: one of the hills of Jerusalem, in Biblical times emblematic of the house or household of God and later by extension the Jewish people and their religion
2. christianity place of Christian life and worship: in Christian belief, the place where God lives and is worshiped on earth or in the kingdom of heaven

ok...so zion is supposed to be a holy place...Jerusalem...well in The Anitmatrix when they are talking about 01 they zoom into the middle east...and it looks exactly where jeruselum would be so if you think about that clue that the brothers are giving it might make for some interesting theries...any one got any???

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:34 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Actually, ummmm... It was... HUm. You may have a point. But i am prety sure That Zion IS NOT 01. Beacuse you see, 01 was ABOVE ground, and Zion is "DEEP WITHIN THE EARTH'S CRUST"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:48 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

In the early twentieth century, Zionism was the manifested desire for Israel to become a Jewish state again...Thus, i see Zion as the belief in the ability to achieve perfection, while in an imperfect world. Although i still think the "real world" is a program...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:11 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

I do not think Zion is 01. But I certainly may be wrong. I just think about how it's been destroyed 5 times already. And I think that Neo is going to go to 01 in Revolutions.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:43 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

If you all want to know. I paused the DVD on Second Renaissance to try and pick up the location of 01.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/destina...ions.htm#riyadh

This is place it seems to be and not only that, it makes sense why if you read the link :P

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:36 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it seems possible, but i think it is closer to Baghdad, the cradle of life...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

The point it zooms in on is that location. I overlayed the map etc.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:35 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh, ok...thats good, i was just eyeing it, so you are more correct than i was...Good job, Sifer.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:06 PM
Sifer

I even tried to find the mountains it shows next to 01 and if you look on the map, they are there smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:44 PM
neo_dragon

yeah, i was looking at that too, 01 seems to be in mesopotamia (supposed location of the garden of eden), not israel. it only makes sense.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 01:26 AM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

The narrator specifically said "the cradle of human civilization" that means Mesopatamia SP?

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 01:29 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

WOW!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:29 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

So does that mean that zion is or isn't 01? I got lost confused erm

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:32 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Zion isn't 01...01 is above ground, Zion below...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:03 PM
SimplePriest

ooops. Wow, I'm slippin. I stand corrected. Actually, I guess I sit here and type, corrected.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:18 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHA...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:26 PM