KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » M in red

M in red
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

M in red

Look what I found.

Attachment: red to go.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 01:23 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miggfl

where are you getting these ultra high rez images?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 01:37 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

LOOK...It's ANOTHER woman in red...nice...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:20 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i like the clothes i want them!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:49 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

anybody else find it funny that Persephone's dress has green zippers going down her dress, that look strangely similar to the Matrix code? Of course, most guys won't considering whats *behind* the zippers, but...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:51 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

slappa miffed

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:52 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*rubbing cheek* I was only making an observation...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:53 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

JediHDM, I have to hand it to you, you really are a great fan of the movie, I just love the matrix from A-Z omega.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:53 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Thank you, but...why do you say that, cause i can take my eyes off a *certain spot* to see the zippers?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:54 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, You have the power. lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:12 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"I Have The POWER!!!!"

Well, you know ya gotta find the fastest way outta that dress, just in case... whistle

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:17 PM
VenomVA

I see the Zippers...creepy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:07 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

You all need help if you see anything but what i see.
this is one seen i will watch slow. OVER AND OVER. soon as the pirate comes out.the other lady in red is nice also. FROM THE OVERHEAD SHOTS.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:14 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

It's like they said; I have the Force, the POWER!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:28 PM
VenomVA

"I have the Power" that was He-Man laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:34 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

those kind of shots keeps blood out of my brain, so i get primal.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:46 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

True, true, but my brain is so massive, i HAVE to send blood to my brain, otherwise i die really, REALLY HAPPY!!! jj...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:52 PM
SimplePriest

Whew. Well, I am working hard not to say anything distasteful, so here I go.

Well, I guess I don't have much to say now. And no, I didn't notice the zippers, but that's because I don't really care to look at this pic. It's a little ... well it's a lot revealing. I'm a shy guy, what can I say. I grew up old fashioned. happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:52 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

Laugh

But the source of the blood loss is lso massive, I can't afford more thatn simple brain functions.

You may not have that problem. So you have extra blood. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:54 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, i was raised old fashioned too, but...they're right THERE *pointing up excitedly*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:07 PM