KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » That old program

That old program
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

That old program

I said something about this guy before, when they were excorting him out of the room, there was some type of sound in the movie. At first I was not sure if he was a lose end but hey I was right he is not.. hee hee!

Attachment: neo meets old program.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 01:33 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

of COURSE, why didn't i think of that...That guy sold the Oracle out right before Neo and Trin and Morpheus met Mero...Ands thats what that sound was for, it was foreshadowing...but what is the signifcance of the kid, who are they, and ...WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIC FROM?!?!?!

PS. Whats his name? I cant figure it out, and its driving me insane...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Last edited by JediHDM on Sep 24th, 2003 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:19 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Thanks, I am not going nuts, I do not have the game, so what you were saying is semi new to me.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:41 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
of COURSE, why didn't i think of that...That guy sold the Oracle out right before Neo and Trin and Morpheus met Mero...Ands thats what that sound was for, it was foreshadowing...but what is the signifcance of the kid, who are they, and ...WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PIC FROM?!?!?!

PS. Whats his name? I cant figure it out, and its driving me insane...

Makes sense! Double Whoa!!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:14 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Yep. It all seems to make a little more sense now. He sells out the oracle. Maybe she was expecting that. OHHHhh, I think she was. That's why she was "in hiding." Remember Neo goes to look for her in the apartment but she wasn't there. Then when they do meet up she's got a body guard and she's meeting him in some park. I guess she was hiding from mero's goons who would be coming to get her. At least until she could talk to Neo, because she had to get him on the path....

Interesting. Things seem to be coming together. By the way, here's the talk that the oracle had in the game:

Ghost : Can you tell me what happened to you?
Oracle : Two programs that I trusted sold the termination code of my original shell to the Merovingian.
Ghost : Why did they do that?
Oracle : For love. For the life of their child.
Ghost : You knew about it, and yet you let it happen?
Oracle : I had to.
Ghost : Why?
Oracle : Because the child is important. I can't tell you why, but I believe one day, the child will change both our world and your world forever.

--and as Niobe it goes: ---

Oracle : As I said, you may not recognize the face, but who and what I am beneath remains the same.
Niobe : Can I ask what happened?
Oracle : The Merovingian warned me that if I made a certain choice, it would cost me. He is, among other things, a man of his word.
Niobe : What was the choice?
Oracle : The same one you yourself will have to make -- the choice to help Neo or not.

Cool. If anyone else has any clues or ideas please throw them out. All our heads put together are better than one. smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:15 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

The path of the ONE is made by the Many...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:00 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

hmmm... I see, I see...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:16 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I told you it was the Subway Neo wakes up in smile Why else would they have suitcases big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:15 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote