KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Hamann

Hamann
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Hamann

Hamann has now scared me...I looked at the VR of his Office, and he has stuff from the Humans, HUNDREDS of years before, in perfect or near perfect condition, such as an Iron, a mechanical whipper, and a toy ROBOT...Makes you wonder...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:37 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

He dug in his back yard and found a time capsule stick out tongue

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:39 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Excuse my ignorance, but who's Hamann erm

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:58 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Councillor Hamann, the man who talks to Neo about the Machines needing humans, and humans needing machines...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Oh, sorry I was thinking of Real live people. I didn't even think of people in the movie. ok, well I'ma have to wait to get a dvd. I wasn't able to get a BL version *grumble grumble, I knew I shoulda tried to find one*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:09 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

ooops wait. I'm an idiot! You said in his VR office. Ok well I Can do that. I'll have to take a look.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:09 PM
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

his VR office? wtf

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:41 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

I always wondered about him. His speech about how the machines keep them alive, and vice-versa seemed a little too preachy to me. As if he knew something, or made a deal with someone or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to have a side deal going on with the machines.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:22 AM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, if you go to the matrix website, find the VR tours, and click Hamann's office, and move around, you can see these displays that house stuff from the 19th century...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:34 AM
Sifer

I found this a couple of months back. I only found it because of the references to Socrates in his office and it made me interested smile

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hamann/

Enjoy!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:06 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

interesting! smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote