KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Link To The Final Matrix Revolutions Trailer!!!!!!!!

Link To The Final Matrix Revolutions Trailer!!!!!!!!
Started by: miggfl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miggfl

Link To The Final Matrix Revolutions Trailer!!!!!!!!

Ok,some people doubted my dialogue that I posted....

For all ye naysayers, I bring thee. THE LINK TO THE FINAL OMFGUNBELIEVABLY COOL TRAILER

http://www.btinternet.com/~james.ro...nal_trailer.rar

Download, unzip with rar, and watch. Its low quality (and theres some audio screw ups), but will tide you over until you see it on thematrix.com
And you can read my break down in the other link, if you wanna know for sure what happens.

"Bring me ze eyes of ze oracle, and I vill give you your... Savior"

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by miggfl on Sep 25th, 2003 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:56 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek! woho!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Man, I couldn't get it to work. Do you have another link maybe??

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:59 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

damn do u HAVE to download it?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

WOW, that really IS low qual..but, i dont doubt your claim anymore...Thanks, man, thats good, despite the sound...Cheers!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i didnt c it sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:06 PM
miggfl

rock

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:07 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i had to download two programs to see it! But damn! it was worth it!! The bum dude punches neo into the wall or it looks that way! Holy crap!! this is gonna be the most awesome trilogy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:09 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The sound is tooooooo screwed up for me, I am just gonna wait for the Final Trailer to hit www.whatisthematrix.com and enjoy a high quality of it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:34 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

the bum indeed makes neo look like a schoolboy or something no expression

reminds me of Neo vs Smith in the subway from Matrix 1. when smith was kicking his ass.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:36 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That trailer is awesome... cant wait for it to come online... but you guys can tease yourselves with the revolutions trailer i made... its at an angelfire site, the links are in the thread i made, go check it out, its "Matrix Revolutions trailer - you haven't seen this one" .. I'd appreciate feedback!
Thanks, Joe

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:02 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote