KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Backup matrix?

Backup matrix?
Started by: happy kine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
happy kine
mirth maker

Backup matrix?

being machines you'd think they would have a backup matrix. if the matrix was that important i think it would be backed up. maybe even a striped down ver. for when it crashes (because it eventually will even if there is no anomloy) you'd just run the backup and reinstall everything that wasn't there. maybe you'd lose whole crops of batteries but its better then losing your only copy of the matrix software. maybe the machines are as shortsighted as we.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:00 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

No, because that would require seamless transition for the Lemmings to believe, and thats not possible. I dont think they have a backup...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:06 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
No, because that would require seamless transition for the Lemmings to believe, and thats not possible. I dont think they have a backup...

not really, just kill everyone plugged in and start over... its better then losing everything and being left with nothing. i don't think there is a back up but logically they should have one...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:10 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

That assumes the machines dont care about the life of humans, and i believe that they do...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:59 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

they would have several matrix. They could split it into groups of 250,000 people at a time. Put them in a matrix. Let them think they are free. Fighting to free others. calll that place zion. If that one group goes bad, got plenty more.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:02 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

No, because eventually a person from one would meet a person from another, in the Matrix, and all hell breaks loose, all Zions would be gone...No, 1 ZION, 1 Matrix...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:12 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

Not if they were kept apart.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:18 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

100 hundred totally seperate. And have zion as part of it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:19 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

each having there own neo, there own world.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:20 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Having more than one Zion, and them not knowing about each other, would require more than One matrix, so, even if there are, the point is moot, because we wont meet them...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:20 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

*sigh* this is going into the MWAM theory, Zion IS NOT another Matrix............

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:21 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote