KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Father of the Little Girl

Father of the Little Girl
Started by: xemir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xemir

Warning Father of the Little Girl

The Father (I'm pretty sure he is the father) Of the Little Girl at Mobil Ave is the same guy that was being walked away from the meros table when Neo and crew arive to the restaraunt in reloaded. I havent seen any topics of this so I wasn't sure if any 1 else knew. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:27 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It is. Apparently his name is Rama Kandra.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:29 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

how do you know his name?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:33 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i was going 2 start this thread but i thought there would have been one already cool

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:49 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

Guess this is the first. So thats the child that the oracle gave her shell for. Also what's up with the train bum any 1 know?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:51 PM
furryman
honky

no well we see him laughing in mobil ave in the other trailer and then he punches neo in the latest

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i correct myself - not laughing but well grinning

Attachment: him.jpg
This has been downloaded 234 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:04 PM
xemir

I'm pretty sure he's some type of program like the twins or seraph.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:09 PM
SimplePriest

Yeah the bum dude seems to be one of Mero's helpers. miffed:

And has anyone tried looking up what Rama Kandra means... The names usually mean something important. They're also usually realated to the character somehow. Just a thought... Let us know if you find anything...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:23 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

he 'works' for mero
apparently a 'timekeeper'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:23 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

They probaly all held in limbo.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:25 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Rama Kandra was the Seventh Avatar of the God Vishnu if I remember correctly. Go look up Rama on Wikipedia smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:30 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

if you take his name as RamaChandra
dictionary.com: a hero in Hindu mythology; an incarnation of Vishnu

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:34 PM
furryman
honky

mobil ave smile

Attachment: mobil ave.jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:36 PM
SimplePriest

Hmmm thanks guys. but... err... what's Vishnu? erm

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:38 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

from dictionary.com:

One of the principal Hindu deities, worshiped as the protector and preserver of worlds. Vishnu is often conceived as a member of the triad including also Brahma and Shiva.

\Vish"nu\, n. [Skr. Vish?u, from vish to pervade., to extend through nature.] (Hindu Myth.) A divinity of the modern Hindu trimurti, or trinity. He is regarded as the preserver, while Brahma is the creator, and Siva the destroyer of the creation.

the Sustainer; a Hindu divinity worshipped as the preserver of worlds

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:44 PM
furryman
honky

i suppose you could think of Brahma his wife and Siva the girl, which could shed some light on her purpose

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:46 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Burlyman i'm so glad you have that series of pics in your last post.

If you look at the Theatrical Trailer you will see that Neo has a diff avatar before the Time Keeper punches him. I wonder did the girl (Hope?) change it to prove something to Neo?

I know some of you will say that the guy being punched is a stunt double. As we know the W.Bros have a plan for everything, so I don't think they would show the stunt double's face with that much clarity.

Its almost as if they want you to see the change between Neo's avatar and the New one.

What do you guys think?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:47 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

wow look at those pictures a bench a wall on the right they all change unless they walk down that area.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:49 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, thats exactly what i was thinking...i saw it, and i was like...WOAH, thats not Neo, dude...and then i was like, well, if Korri hasn't said anything, it MUST be Neo, so i didn't say anything...and if you are right, about the kid=destroyer part, then im kinda scared as to what she is capable of, you know what im saying?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote