KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » what the unplugged humans would call home?

what the unplugged humans would call home?
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Sleep what the unplugged humans would call home?

behind the fetus fields, are those the famous towers as in 'slimy rebirth' scene where the humans are kept

Attachment: fetus.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:00 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i believe that is 01, the machine city...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:04 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

it looks too small, compared to in SR

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:39 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

but think about how FAR we are...its REALLY far away, and plus, wouldn't the pod things be in the ground, or all the same size? kinda like ip addresses, but physically manifested, rather than just virtual. I mean, if the Neb retrieved Neo, then it has to be under the ground, b/c i hardly think that Morpheus would risk going above ground to get Neo, even if he thought he were the one...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:21 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas
Fighting Agent Capitalism

wow, that's a great pic, dude

you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you
from the truth.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:00 AM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Dude you got a point, but the towers are ABOVE ground, I beleive that you don't see all of Neo's slid when he gets -- flushed. So he Might of Ended up below ground.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:03 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

I don't think its 01 I think the far back is just fields of adult humans pluged in and at the bottum of the picture the small towers where the humans are grown and the machines that harvest them. Also thats probably where those 3 huge lines go.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:04 AM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

if everyone is freed, how will they be fead? Where will they live? and wok?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:52 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas

They'll die, most of them - that's my guess....

sorta a "starting over" thing...

from the truth.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:10 AM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
i hardly think that Morpheus would risk going above ground to get Neo, even if he thought he were the one...
For the longest time I wouldn't believe it, and then I saw the fields with my own eyes.

the area were they picked neo up might have been underground, or away from the towers

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:12 AM
furryman
honky

i just realised in the title of this thread i put UNPLUGGED, well i ment PLUGGED IN - UN FREED..

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:22 AM
SimplePriest

Hmm... Now that I think about it, that might not be 01. It was bigger in Second Ren (good catch Burly). Or actually I should say this: If that is 01 then it's not all of it. This just seems to be their "power station." So either this is a series of pod towers and that's all there is too it. Or it's the power section of 01.

erm any thoughts...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:59 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

maybe thats just a corner, or an offshoot; we cant see all of it, there are clouds in the way...and im not sure why the ship would have to go the fields, if it weren't for whats on the other side of the fields...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:08 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by joeboy
if everyone is freed, how will they be fead? Where will they live? and wok?

I think once Neo stops the Smith virus, the humans and machines will have to work together to rebuild the earth.

As Red Texas has stated if all of the humans were to be woken up (at the same time) they all would die. Plus the manchines would not have enough power to live on. So all intelligent life on earth would come to an end.

Both parties will not let that happen.

quote:
Neo: You won’t let it happen, you can’t. You need human beings to survive.

Architect: There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.

Forget what the arc said. I still say he's bluffing.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:22 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas

My prediction is that all of the hooked up humans die, along with their macine masters, and the people of zion repopulate te world...

from the truth.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:32 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Logic would dictate that the towers behind the fetus-fields are the human-battery pod towers. Humans are grown and when ready it’s easy to transport them to the towers, OR some of them.
Neo was “flushed out”, and probably why the Neb picked him up below ground.

Not everyone will be freed. They can’t be, not all of them at once. The battle continues in The Matrix Online next year, so there you go smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:28 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote