The new trailers, information and behind-the-scene stuff is giving me an information overload. I can’t find threads from three days ago, some threads are here in two or three copies, so let’s see if we can keep the info collected.
1) Neos’ not in a coma. He’s plugged IN without being so physically. (Thread: behind the scenes).
2) The Eyes of the Oracle? Who is that? (thread: Bring me the eyes of the oracle)
3) The little girl next to Neo when he wakes up on Mobil Ave. (Thread Father of the Little Girl )
4) What with Mobil Ave, Limbo and Loop (thread: Mobil Ave, Hel Club, and Neo )
5) What’s the deal with Neo being blind-folded (thread: Blind but not blind)
But there are a few questions I’d like to address:
Simplepriest has an excellent review of the entire Movil Ave (Limbo), Loop train, Mero’s club Hel in his thread. But
1) Why is Neo IN Limbo? Why has his digital self changed, he’s wearing something else? How did he get to Mobil Ave?
In the behind the scenes thread, we learn that Neo is NOT in a coma at the end of Reloaded. He’s still plugged in, just not physically.
2) Wireless? But how? How did it happen? It does go a long way to explain how Neo stopped the Sentinels. Some threads are discussing that perhaps the Oracles red piece of candy has given Neo “The Eyes of the Oracle”. Neos mind touched the Source, and perhaps that’s how he can control the sentinels even if he’s not plugged in. There’s a copy of him (the Limbo-Neo) very very close to the Source.
Gender: Male Location: Cute And Fluffy In My Tummy
Re: Keeping things under wrap...
It's a glich in the matrix. They changed something
I was thinking that when he has been "Wirelessly" plugged in, scince he had no control over it, he just poped up in Moblil (Limbo) ave. Because, he is in Like the White construct thingy, betwwen this world, and the machine world, thus Limbo, and from there he can get to anywhere methinks.
mero trapped neos code - residual self image what have you - when he left the architects, as mero is the exile daddy, and has him in limbo. but neo was still able to jack out
here is where i am confused. maybe because he is still in some kind of matrix, between both worlds, he can unconciously use powers in the real world... after this his rw self has 'some sort of coma' so he is just in the limbo world. ie. is like someone jacked in
Omega> We basically think that the girl is THE one that the oracle is talking about because the pieces seem to fit. There is a family with two parents and a child, which at least fits with the number of people that the oracle talks about. The man was being led out of Le Vrai in Reloaded, which seems to fit with him being connected to the Merovingian. Since he is being Led out, not just leaving, it seems to fit with the idea that the Merovingian is the boss in that little relationship. And lastly, they appear to be stuck in limbo along with Neo, which, if you agree that limbo is controlled by Mero, seems to go along with the idea that Mero is trying to keep them imprisoned (probably because of their importance).
Anyhow, this seems like a lot of assumptions based on circumstantial evidence. But the pieces do seem to fit...
i like the idea that the loop is an analogy for a program loop. neo will have to break; (c command for getting out of a loop ) out of mobil ave somehow. i think the neo not looking like keanu reeves thing isn't coincidental. they (the wachowskis) wouldn't **** up so badly in a theatrical trailer, especially since matrix 1 and 2 had lots of stunts that are more dangerous than that one, which _WERE_ done by the actual actors.
as for the eyes of the oracle, everybody seems to think that because mero asks for the eyes and neo is so blatantly blindfolded in the trailer, that there's no connection, since it would be too obvious. i however do think this ties into the 'significance of the cookie', as stated by the wachoskis in a chat session. another thing to note about this is this: if the oracle GIVES neo the 'eyes code', she doesn't necessarily lose it herself. that's the beauty of ones and zeros, program code can be copied easily (look at smith ).