KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » who the heck,, reads every thread.

who the heck,, reads every thread.
Started by: joeboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joeboy
Da Licker

who the heck,, reads every thread.

A lot of us don't have time to read each and every thread. threads are created all day everyday. So stop busting peoples butts cause they rehash an old idea.
It's ok to bust there buts when they comment on a thread w/o reading that entire thread.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:56 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

Re: who the heck,, reads every thread.

quote:
Originally posted by joeboy
A lot of us don't have time to read each and every thread. threads are created all day everyday. So stop busting peoples butts cause they rehash an old idea.
It's ok to bust there buts when they comment on a thread w/o reading that entire thread.

if you have an idea, use the damn search to see if there's a recent topic about it already. if one exists, post in that one. it's how forums work, joeboy.

as for commenting on a thread without reading it in its entirety, that's fairly common. nothing wrong with it really. you can't expect everybody to read the 40+ or so pages the Twins topic on this forum has, for example.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:04 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

I agree with joeboy.... SOOOOO WHAT BIG EFFIN deal someone starts a new thread about a topic that has already been discussed. IS THE WORLD GOING TO END??? No I think not. I make new threads and the reason is, if I see a topic that has many pages I would rather start a new thread so that my ?tion is answered. So someone doesnt have to scroll through a 100 pages just to get to my ?tion. If you have a problem with it, then just ignore it and move on.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:21 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah i no these things happen i think that if a thread is repeated more then 5 times it should be made into a sticky

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:22 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

rys - YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO READ THROUGH THE HUNDREDS OF THREADS, SOME OF WHICH NAMES DONT MATCH THE TOPIC, BUT NOT READ EACH PAGE OF A THREAD.

Think about it. There are threads older that a month old. I sometimes go away for two or three days. In that time a hundred threads have been created. GET REAL.

If you don't want to input on a thread, DON'T

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:54 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

i'm afraid i'm going to have to agree with rys if you search for a topic then it won't mean there is five of the same thing, if its 100 pages no-one will read every single one, just go to the last page and ask your question.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:16 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

if you just looked at the last pages, most of the time it's off topic. There is one started about trailers and got on cookies. Most end up talking about cookies Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:20 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

This one may end up talking about cookies.

I would love a cookie right now, but i am on the atkins diet. sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:21 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

*eats cookies*
that is as the matrix coding is infact the oracles secret recipie to makeing delicious cookies.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

I know, but that is also a running joke in this forum.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:26 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, but you could have the common courtesy to those who DO READ THEM everday, to make sure there isnt a running thread at the time...come on ppl, listening to five different threads about the same thing just because you dont wanna read all the posts, so you create your own, so we have to repeat ourselves so people can get their questions answered when it has already been answered, quite possibly at the end of the very thread you dont wanna read, it just rude, and idsrespectful, not only to those of us who try to answer questions that may arise, but to those of us who DONT read everyday, and just come here for fun...do us ALL a favor...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:33 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Did somebody say cookies.... Happy Dance

Oohhh, I sure do love cookies big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:36 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i try to read as many threads as possible but when...like today there r 3 pages of new stuff u just kinda give up.....im so tired today sad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:16 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh, and just to clarify, i read them everyday, have for a month now, and im pretty sure there are others here who do, too, like sifer, omega, simple, urot, korri...most of the time...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:36 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i agree, the threads on here are like freakin' rabbits, is there a way to go to a chat room like format?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:37 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

calm down you weiners smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:39 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

jesus, look at the varied maturity in here! well, id rather talk about cookies, coz this is all meant to b fun, stop gettin so heavy, i cant believe u guys, u sound like ur in politics!!! chill ppl x x

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:47 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

but the fun is in realizing the "heaviness" of the movies...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:55 PM
SimplePriest

yeah... like the big heavy cookies big grin those are yummy

ehhrm... sorry... I'm not really helping am I

I-I'll just go now smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:13 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

dont go! stay, have some cake wink

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote