KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere

guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere
Started by: rysdigital

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rysdigital
the end has come

Cool guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere

eek!

cool cool

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:39 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

4 letter word:

C.U.N.T

LOL

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:40 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

HEHE big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:42 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

HA! iv had mine for the past week! my dad works in the movie biz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:02 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

where do you get it YOU GOT TO TELL ME ... PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE sad

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:07 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

HELP ME OUT

The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

hah i am going to see it a week before the world premiere. I am a cinema journalist Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance evil face eek!

priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

cool, seems like everyone on the internet has family in the movie biz or works for the press. haha. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:08 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEAASSSSEEEE

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:08 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

THIS JUST CANT BE HAPPENING

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:09 PM
priestjim
Grovda

Yes it is happening and I am going to post the full movie here as soon as I return home from the cinema to spoil YOUR premiere! evil face

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:10 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

you all suck, us normal people have to wait for it come to the local theater and pay our $7-12, and hope the projector doesn't screw up, and that some 7 foot tall dude doesn't sit right in front of you, so you're having to lean to one side the whole time, and the person sitting next to you is mad at you for having to lean, and .... well you get the idea...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:10 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

The Ones> where you do live?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:11 PM
Smithofe3

you lucky bastards. Lol I am justa regular smoe who gets to see it day beofre it coems out in my city lol. But non the less i see it before most everyone else where i live. GG's

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:11 PM
Smithofe3 is currently offline Click here to Send Smithofe3 a Private Message Find more posts by Smithofe3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

quote:
Originally posted by priestjim
Yes it is happening and I am going to post the full movie here as soon as I return home from the cinema to spoil YOUR premiere! evil face

pretty much proves you're a liar. press journalists have to agree to a non-disclosure agreement. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:12 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by rysdigital
The Ones> where you do live?

LONDON, MILL HILL. I NEEEEEEDD THOSE TICKETS ER TICKET

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:13 PM
priestjim
Grovda

rysdigital yes but I live in Greece. I believe that explains everything

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:14 PM
Clavis
HOT

Priestjim> you are a liar, my dad works al over the world as a journalist(thats why I don't see him that much) but in Europe it is an internal law that you are not allowed to do that as a journalist.... Pleez tell us the truth in future

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:43 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

HMMMMM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:50 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

could someone tell me where they BOUGHT IT

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:50 PM