KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Omega's Prophecy proves correct

Omega's Prophecy proves correct
Started by: Red Texas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Texas
Fighting Agent Capitalism

Omega's Prophecy proves correct

Thee forums will be flooded with people(from "spoil" prophets, to flamers), and it will exponentially increase as Nov. 5 nears...

oy vey smile

PS. Sorry I've been a bit awol lately, but school is priority here

you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you
from the truth.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:52 PM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Yes. We have definitely seen a lot more people show up out of no where. Prepare to answer, and reanswer, And Reanswer question.... after question... after....

Yes. We must all ready ourselves. The prophecy is true

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:18 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

What if tommorrow (figuratively speaking) the movie were out...isn't that worth fighting for, isn't that worth frustration for...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:21 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

I think you will inevitably gain more followers when trailers are released, especially for a movie with so much left open such as the matrix series. The trailers that were released created much speculation, wonder, and intrigue amongst fans and followers.

It's really not a prophecy, more like a critical analysis or prediction based off of known facts and previous experiences. Prophecy and prediction aren't exactly synonyms.

It's like predicting that more people frequent NFL team sites when the preseason is about to start.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:36 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas
Fighting Agent Capitalism

I was actually kidding when I used the word prophecy....

you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you
from the truth.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:35 PM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Yes but the evidence that the W. bros give is also provocative. They have carefully selected the scenes they added to the trailer to make us start guessing what is really going to happen to the movie. This is not a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason, remember?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:38 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

hehe, the prophecy was a lie. it was all another system of prediction. alien

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:39 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Man, you guys… I swear one of these days I WILL die laughing!! laughing out loud

Droopy> Ah, well. You see, a few weeks ago i gloomily predicted that the number of people who’d come here, to tell us that they know what’ll happen in revolutions, because
1) they’ve seen the movie,
2) read the script, or
3) know a friend who knows

would just grow. It was an insider joke.

Rys> Shhhh! Don’t destroy my Oracle-like powers so soon!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:11 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Your point, priest? And what does it have to do with "the prophecy"? You are merely adding to my point.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:11 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Man, you guys… I swear one of these days I WILL die laughing!! laughing out loud

i KNOW for a fact i will

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

droopy1592> No, no point. Old men like me don't bother with making points. There's no point.

And dude, we were just joking about it being a prophecy. We mess around like that a lot here. We just like to keep a sense of humor and help the time go by faster big grin

Now, back to joking around... The prophecy IS true. And Omega is not only our Oracle, she is also the Mother of this forum. heeheehee

happy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:04 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Simple> Please...as i was saying, she came to a conclusion whereby nearly 99 percent of all newbies ran away screaming from the forum, telling their spoilers to other forums. This functions, but it is inherently flawed, causing the seemingly contradictory systemic spoiler, which, despite my sincerest efforts, i have been unable to eradicate.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:03 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

laughing ROFLMBO oh my gosh man, I got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. Wow, I didn't see that one coming. Nice big grin

ROF once more.... I just read it again laughing

three bananas for the great post
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:38 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

rofl big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:29 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

HA and I was the first! evil face

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:37 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Simple> MOTHER of the… ??? One more turning me into some old hag, and I SWEAR by the One I’ll give your dentist extra work!!! wink

JediHDM> Pure gold, captain! big grin

Unfortunately no one can be TOLD what a spoiler. You have to experience it for yourself.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:41 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

ugghhhh I give up stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:48 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

haHAAAH! Victory.... laughing out loud

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:52 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"Others? What others?"
"The spoiler is older than you know. i prefer counting from the emergnce of one spoiler anomaly to the next, in which case, this is the 1,387, 469th version of the spoiler."
"There are only two possible explanations. Either nobody told me, or nobody knows."
"Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the spoiler is systemic, creating fluctations in the even the most simplistic forums."
"Stupidity. The problem is stupidity"

Omega> Calm yourself, he was only trying to give you a complement. Remember yourself, remember your rank...Make him scrub the deck, if he says it again...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:53 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

smile big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

JediHDM> Y-y-y-o-o-u-u a-a-r-e-e k-i-l-l-i-n-g m-e-e-e-e
Hahahahahh....

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:02 AM