KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Rama Kandra - Man of Mystery

Rama Kandra - Man of Mystery
Started by: dphua

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dphua

Rama Kandra - Man of Mystery

Hey,

I remembered reading a thread about the father of the child at Mobil Avenue, Rama Kandra. Apparently his daughter might be Hope, and he is by name "the preserver of worlds".

Thought that this image of him in Matrix Reloaded might help...

Attachment: m2_ramakandra.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:28 AM
dphua is currently offline Click here to Send dphua a Private Message Find more posts by dphua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I thought it was Rama Chandra

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:31 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

is he not the guy with the woman & child in the subway?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:59 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes it is but his child is not named Hope, at least she's not the Hope that we know...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 11:47 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ahhh ok (sorry thats been buggin me)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 11:47 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ow well is it rama chandra JediHDM or rama kandra?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 12:18 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i believe it is Rama Chandra, but perhaps it is either, through translation...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 12:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewl

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 12:24 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Well...You learn something new everyday...the Man's name is Rama Kandra, however, the incarnation is Ramachandra... So, i guess it is either way...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 12:28 PM
Korri

very kewl wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 12:32 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

Is there anymore information available about this character?

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 02:45 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

not yet, except for that fact that we think he is the program that sold the termination code to the Oracle's shell for his daughters life...other than that, no...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:02 PM
Clavis
HOT

must have got mixed up there...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:06 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

about what?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:11 PM
furryman
honky

ok, i take full responsibility for the name mix up embarrasment
quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
if you take his name as RamaChandra
dictionary.com: a hero in Hindu mythology; an incarnation of Vishnu

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:47 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

How did you guys find out his name before hand?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:58 PM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i dont know, Sifer said, maybe on a credit list somwhere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:01 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

the credits.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:02 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

duh! he was in Reloaded. im sorry.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:36 PM
Clavis
HOT

It's alright but I'm sorry I got mixed up with rama kandra and rama chandra...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:09 PM