KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the kid and the child

the kid and the child
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

the kid and the child

ok we know the child daughter of rhama kandra and sati.. is important cause the oracle says so and we see her with neo.. only we dont know exacty why yet.. the 2 programs (her parents) wrote her for some reason.. i think the daughter is an evolution of sorts of a machine and she has or is what the machines want possibly being more human like i really dont know.. but it is also believed that the kid will be quite important... some of you may disagree but lets say he is.. i think there is some connection between the two.. ie the child in the matrix and the kid in the real world... just a thought could be just me babbling, but a thought none the less.. thoughts anyone?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:30 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

I don't think the kid will play a huge part in the film. Most people have not seen the Animatrix and I don't think they will just throw him in there. Í don't know about the child though. Maybe she helps neo realize something or gives him something and that is how she is important to both worlds. I don't know that is just my opinion

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:49 PM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

The Kid and the girl will be the the peace makers, the new beginning after the death.

I'm talking out of my ear.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:54 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by droopy1592
I'm talking out of my ear.

laughing out loud literally?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:55 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

I agree with you husky. Maybe that and maybe she helps later (after Revolutions). But be patient, it comes out 2 weeks from now.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:56 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

Those two weeks are going to go by terribly slow.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:58 PM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Oh god tell me about it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:09 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote