KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Smith flies

Smith flies
Started by: priestjim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
priestjim
Grovda

Smith flies

Aaaam guys...Smith can fly. Watch the 15s power trailer on thematrix.com.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:31 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea we know.. one of the new tv spots shows him up with some lightning.. theres a pic of that on here somewhere. ibelieve the post was called like what ive done with the place... also someone posted a link to an australian news report that showed neo and smith fighting dragon ball z style although the quality sucked it was still awesome

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:35 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

No no I mean in the new trailer they are fighting over the city! Damn I don't like flying :P (priestjim as Smith)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:39 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea thats what i said.. or what i meant by dragon ball z style, and the picture with the lightning smith is wayyy up in the air it looks pretty damn tight, theres also a part with neo down in a trench looking up at him.. so apparantly they are just gonna fight everywhere and bring down the ****in house... er should i say city

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:25 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I like the flying!...Smith had to increase his power too, to make it harder for Neo!....That seems to be the issue for the machines....one got outta control, and thirsty for power!...So now Neo is going to help them? I like that!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:48 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

woot

Attachment: wowie.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:49 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Nice pic! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:51 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

two new 15s trailers out (four 15s clips in total now!) check it out (whatisthematrix.com)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:52 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Yes!....I've been watching them over and over again! big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:56 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:56 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

(Watches download)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:58 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

15s is enough to get chills and start running amok around the house screaming "There is no spoon! I want to see the movieeeeee"!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:59 PM
Verity

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:00 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

i just made a playlist with all 9 trailers in it yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:03 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Rys> Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! You just MADE my day...
EXCELLENT!

TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:03 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

jesus, damn wachowski bastards, they wait till it's two weeks left to show us all the supercool stuff (i mean, the first trailers only included the 'running at eachother' parts of the super brawl). big grin damn teasers.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:05 AM
forumcrew

think im gonna go insane from the waiting!!!!11

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:06 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Forumcrew> Sounds like a deal. Let's go insane together... It's official, I can't wait!!! I'll do like Korri. I'll camp out in front of the cinema...
Actually. We're going off topic. Who'll start the "I can't wait" thread? big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:09 AM
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by rysdigital
jesus, damn wachowski bastards, they wait till it's two weeks left to show us all the supercool stuff (i mean, the first trailers only included the 'running at eachother' parts of the super brawl). big grin damn teasers.
big grin laughing out loud They sure know what they're doin"! smokin'

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:12 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

indeed they do. anyways, time for sleepie sleepie. speaking of which, i'd probably be dreaming of the superbrawl, if i'd ever conciously dream (which i don't seem to sad ). i never remember my dreams either, it sucks mad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:18 AM