KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Fat People In The Matrix

Fat People In The Matrix
Started by: spydar1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spydar1982
What Up G?

Fat People In The Matrix

I saw this in another forum... Since this is my HQ as far as Matrix forums go, I thought this was too funny to pass up and wanted to see your thoughts.

quote:
In any of the matrix movies has anyone noticed any fat people and if so, would they fit in the pod? Or do they have special fat pods for fat people? I know it sounds silly but it is a point I have often thought about when seeing Neo in his pod. Any ideas?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:53 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

How can they be fat when they all get the same amount of nutrients?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:55 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

No such thing as a fat person in the 'real world' I guess then.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:57 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

its not something I agreed with. I think the same way you do. I just thought it was funny. Some people huh?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:57 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

fat pods for fat people. that just killed me.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:58 AM
audioheem

Lol yeah laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:02 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

OUR real world is different from the movie's REAL WORLD, plain as that

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:05 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Thyroid problems don't exist in the 'real world' ?

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:06 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

Well...if you think about it, everyone is an avatar of themselves, so why would anyone imagine themselves fat in the matrix?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:20 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

no the movie 'real world', and yeah, IT'S A MOVIE! believe it or not lol, we can talk all day and night about wheres the retards, midgets, fat-asses, transvestites, rat-people, mole-men, bearded-women, french-people, canadians, hippies, people w/ stigmata, french-people, 8ft-people, Yo-Ko-Zuno (dont know how to spell his name, but the fat chinese wrestler), and not to mention the scum of the earth: mullets, and french-people, in the matrix. but its just a movie, and in the Matrix world, those people dont exist because its a different time than now and well, we actually dont know what the REAL time is in The Matrix, but we'll soon find out big grin, me hopes.

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:21 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

yeah it was just a joke guys... dont take it so serious its not an arguement. but could you imagine a 700lbs sumo in the jump program???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:36 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

imagine that sumo sitting in that poor chair on the Neb? jesus, talk about needing reinforcement or heavy-duty chairs

and id imagine some of those fat people would get smothered in the pods because theyre so huge

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:39 AM
spydar1982
What Up G?

or getting stuck in the sewer piping after being ejected from the pod... "uhhh guys lil help here?..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:48 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

hahahaha, that some funny stuff, so instead of him being The One, would he be The Four or Five?

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:51 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHA...the four or five...now were rating them based on dress size?!?!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:15 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

nah, more on how many seats he needs to sit at a table big grin

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:16 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh thats wrong... in that case, the two wouldnt fit through the tunnel, those are pretty small tunnels...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:25 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

lol@"the two"

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:39 AM
spydar1982
What Up G?

or how about socking the oracle in the face and taking all the cookies she baked in M1 and on the way out grab a handfull of candy

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:40 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

tehe, terrorism in teh matrix, ahhh, how nice smile

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:41 AM