KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Which RATM song now?

Which RATM song now?
Started by: spydar1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spydar1982
What Up G?

Which RATM song now?

Do you think Revolutions will end with a song by Rage Against the Machine (my fav band.. another reason why the wb's are soo cool)? I am thinking Revolver from "Evil Empire" Just because it sticks with the RE-theme...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 06:04 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

I would like to see "March of Death" by Zack De La Rocha and DJ Shadow, but Dubya has nothing to do with the Matrix so no go.... hey wouldnt it be funny if Pres Bush played the Architect??? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 06:07 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

I can see why Wake Up was at the end of M1, but why is Calm Like a Bomb at the end of m2???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:02 AM
forumcrew

hes in a comma so hes calm.. but hes gettin ready to explode on smith's ass... maybe i dunno its late i need sleep

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:11 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

good thought....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:17 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Naw WAKE UP is way better than calm like a bomb. But then again I liked Self titled better than Battle of Los Angeles. What a quirky title...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 08:16 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

they already used wake up for the end... and it fit there and calm like a bomb fit in reloaded

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:54 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Eww, explode ON Smith's ass.

If BUSH played the Architect, the speech would have been long but made up of words no longer than, "the."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:18 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

nucular big grin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:45 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by rysdigital
nucular big grin

Lmfao, I have a kinda smart-ass friend who used to say nucular up till about 2 weeks ago when we laughed our asses off at him!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:54 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotta get rich
public enemy

i dont know wat it should end on, but Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit just has to fit in somewhere in one of da first 2 movies, if just for the first line:

''it's just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up, everything is f**ked, everybody sucks! i dont really know why, but i gotta justify...RIPPIN SOMEONES HEAD OFF!!!!''

quality anger management....

Never can you stop my hostility, Never love my enemy, never get me out your memory, I am never beaten lyrically. Never fear, go head & murder me so my God will be right next to me...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:24 PM
gotta get rich is currently offline Click here to Send gotta get rich a Private Message Find more posts by gotta get rich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
they already used wake up for the end... and it fit there and calm like a bomb fit in reloaded

ACh sheizzer. I misunderstood the question. Freedom. They should play freedom at the end of Revolutions.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:42 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wouldnt it be wierd if they used spice girls

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:51 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

No Limp Bizkit could never be on the soundtrack. the WB's are smarter than that. If you put limp bizkit on their that would totally discredit the WHOLE movie. HAHAHAH I can't believe you actually said Limp Bizkit...................... I really hope you are younger than 15 that can be the only excuse for that comment....... There is a reason Rage is in The Matrix. They stand for a cause, one related to that of the Matrix... Limp Bizkit could never be on the soundtrack because they stand for NOTHING...

Gabe>>>> GOOODDDD Choice. I dont know why I didnt think of that!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:56 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

haahahahhahahahahhaahha LOLx100000 I bet that 50cent kid would like that!!!! Spice Girls ahhahahahahahahh!!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:56 PM
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

Just DL'd revolver....that definately gets my vote!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:09 PM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

yeah Oh God if Limp Bizkit was on there I would totally be disgusted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:38 PM
furryman
honky

RATM will be the credit music for sure.. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:41 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

NUCULAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Yeah the only way you are getting that guy in the Matrix is if they have "weapons" "of" "mass" "destruction"... or if he could use that goo they feed to humans some how in cars, next thing you know there is a Burger King set up right in the heart of Machine City.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:06 PM
Seth-Gecko
Shidoshi

I hope they play either "ashes in the fall" or "township rebellion" either way, any rage song is a perfect fit since they(rage) are all about fighting the higher power and speak the truth so that others can learn and listen.

- Bruce Lee

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:50 PM
Seth-Gecko is currently offline Find more posts by Seth-Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote