KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A splendid Factoid

A splendid Factoid
Started by: JosieMuir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JosieMuir

A splendid Factoid

Since we all see Neo as a life saving super hero.. we must admire his band Becky. The sad thing is that in People magazine he was in the photo and he aint the lead singer. It's interesting to see how people came across and we worship them. I imagine if we knew Neo in real life there would be little to be desired.

Wicked Witch.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:58 PM
JosieMuir is currently offline Click here to Send JosieMuir a Private Message Find more posts by JosieMuir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

what

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:13 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

*slowly backs away from computer.....*

SLAM!!
vroom...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

god damn newbs sad ... smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:16 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

burly>>> HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:16 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

LOL WTF is going on here????? are you from the machine world Josie??

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:34 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH WTF WAS THAT !!!?!?!?!?!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:37 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

err, is this post in some sort of code language?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:41 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

maybe its from a metacortex insider

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:45 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

spydar who is the guy in your avatar?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:52 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

matrix parody!!!!!!!

but i dont actually know who the guy is, cus im not american sad

can u explain who was: the architect, the oracle, the guy in zion

then it might get even funnier

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:52 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

ITS LARRY!!! LARRY THE ARCHITECT!!! Its actually Will Farrell playing the Architect in the MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded Parody... I just took a screen shot of him and then sized it down in Photoshop...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:59 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

Architect = Will Farrel from Saturday Night Live. Next SNL superstar.

Oracle = Wanda Sykes. She is a loud mouth comedian. She has a show on FOX called Life With Wanda (I think...) She's ok... She has her moments. I like her...

Raver in Zion = Andy Dick. Ummm... Hmmm... I don't know what he is exactly. I know he used to be on Howard Stern a lot... Did something for the E! channel. I have no idea how this guy became a celebtrity... I assume he is a comedian... I just remember turning on the TV one day and BAM! he has a show... He also has his funny moments. But is the least funny of the three.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:03 PM
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

Im scared

P.S. im a Newb but im not f**k*d up!

Plasma

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:21 PM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Will Farrel - cast member of SNL.......played in numerous movies......some are: Night at the Roxbury, The Ladies Man, Old School, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.........had a new movie coming out where he plays an elf.

Wanda Sykes - was a cast member of the Chris Rock show......has her own sitcom now. Has played is several movies...some are: Pootie Tang, Down to Earth, and Head of State.

Andy Dick - was a star of the hit NBC sitcom News Radio....which was canceled after the terrible murder of Phil Hartman. Went on to have his own MTV show called The Andy Dick Show........has played in movies here and there, most recently Old School..........

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:22 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

thanks guys

yeh i thought i heard will farrel before - that new elf movie!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:28 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

YES, hes in that...but i think he was AWESOME as Larry, or, should i say "lar-RY"...haha..."NO YOU WON'T LET IT!!"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

the door on your left leads sissy boy to go back to his b!tch.. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:27 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"Uh huh, what up g, you can't handle it..."

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:37 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

"Now thats f*cked up!"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:56 PM