KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » To the Usual Suspects: Newsflash

To the Usual Suspects: Newsflash
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

To the Usual Suspects: Newsflash

There are some good news and bad news.

The press-showing has been moved from the 27th of October to the 3rd of November as things looks right now. That’s a bit of good news, considering that this may be the case globally, and gives us another real-spoiler safe week. I just don’t know for sure, and I have no idea why this happened. The review guy here at work just told me.
The bad news is just bad for me. Since the review-guy is back from vacation, but there is still a tiny tiny chance.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 09:48 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

aww...We're hopin, OMega!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:37 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

Omega for President, i mean preview, i dnt kno what i mean!

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:41 PM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

am I a usual suspect? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:54 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

so were the reviews from the apparant screener in NY fake?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:00 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I HIGHLY doubt they were fake - Harry Knowles can't review movies to save his life, but he does not lie.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:26 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

smile spoiler safe week

sad omega possibly not getting the ticket

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Tell him you'll do his laundry for a month if he lets you go, that'll work

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:00 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Audiohem> I don’t think we ever made a definition of “usual suspect.” If you’re a regular, debates, don’t post spoilers, eat cookies and … erm… have seen both movies… I think that does it big grin

Forumcrew> I can’t when the press-screenings are held in other countries but DK. It being a US movie it’s feasible the press gets to see it earlier there, than over here in Europe.

SpikesSpiegel> Unfortunately he himself is SUCH a fan, that the only option is death. Which IS, I must admit, taking it a little far.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:55 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Unfortunately he himself is SUCH a fan, that the only option is death. Which IS, I must admit, taking it a little far.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:58 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Burlyman> laughing
I know - in two days it's become a joke where I work, that I plot various ways of his demise...
My consolation is, that the 3td of november IS only 48 hours before everyone else. And I do have november 5th tickets.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 12:00 AM
furryman
honky

erm

is that new laughing smily?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 12:04 AM
audioheem

Lol ok Omega, I was just kiddin' anyway stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:27 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

so, your not getting in to the press showing? sad
you can always sleep your way in shifty
and i mean hide and sleep where it is being shown the night before whistle

Last edited by furryman on Oct 29th, 2003 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:20 PM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Can I be a usual suspect, Omega? Please.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:22 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
I don’t think we ever made a definition of “usual suspect.” If you’re a regular, debates, don’t post spoilers, eat cookies and … erm… have seen both movies… I think that does it big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:23 PM
SimplePriest

Ok Omega, here's what we're gonna do. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but apparently nothing else can be done:

You give me the global coordinates of his house and I'll use my naval connections to order a barrage of Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles at him. Don't worry, these are very precise. These days they all come equipped with an Inertial Navigation System (INS), Terrain Contour Mapping (TERCOM), Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation (DSMAC), and of course your good ol' Global Positioning System (GPS). I figure I better use conventional unitary warheads to save on collateral damage (splash damage). Hmmmm. And I'll have to be sure and launch from multiple platforms (probably a set of Destroyers, launching out of there Mk 41, 32 cell, Vertical Launching System) while still achieving simultaneous time on target to add to the surprise. Lastly, I'm gonna need you to do some Battle Damage Assessment to make sure our ... lol ..."re-negotiations" went as planned.

Sound good? Ok, great... Well I'll just be standing by, and you can email me those coordinates if you'd like.

Take care.

Kindly at your service,
Priest

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:38 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

SimplePriest> laughing Oh, man, I needed a laugh!
I’m getting so freaking p***** off by the numbnut spoiler posting that’s going on.

Slinger> Please fill out the following form: In three copies with a type B2 pencil.
Have you posted any spoilers?
Are you a regular?
Do you eat cookies?
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)?

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:11 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I'm gonna fill this out again, to show the newbs how its done...
Have you posted any spoilers? NO
Are you a regular?
YES
Do you eat cookies?
ALL THE TIME, AND I HAVE A DANCING BANANA
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)?
ALL OF THE ABOVE, MULTIPLE TIMES.

See? So easy, and yet so difficult...
Happy DanceWOOHOO!!! I'M A USUAL SUSPECT!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:20 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Lemme help out, maybe another example will prove useful:
Have you posted any spoilers? Nope, and proud of it.
Are you a regular? You bet.
Do you eat cookies? Actually, I just got back from eating my chocolate chip cookies.
Have you seen The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded (and possibly Animatrix, and know what ETM means)? Matrix: 48 times. Reloaded: 26 times. Animatrix: 8 times. ETM=I've beaten it about 16 times (each character).
And, I am a usual suspect as well. So ha!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:27 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote