KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Watched Revolutions last night - NO Spoilers

Watched Revolutions last night - NO Spoilers
Started by: silverbullet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silverbullet

Watched Revolutions last night - NO Spoilers

Whew!!

Ok, this post will contain no spoilers (except for a really minor one which isn't really a spoiler anyway.) Like most of you i hate spoilers and they can only, well, spoil the enjoyment of watching the film first time around.

If anyone is wondering how i got the chance to watch Revolutions - well its quite simple. There was a private screening for the company i work for. I can't say who i work for but i am an accountant for a major entertainment company.

On to the movie. Its very hard to comment without giving anything away. All i can say is this, its quite simply a brilliant movie. The only minor minor spoiler i can give is that there is a twist here and there which will get you thinking. In fact i actually can't remember parts of the movie because i was thinking about what just happened previously. Defitnely a movie which will need multiple viewings to get the best out of it (s'pose like the previous two.) Just watch it with an open mind and you will be rewarded.

Waiting for the official opening so i can watch it again.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:39 AM
silverbullet is currently offline Click here to Send silverbullet a Private Message Find more posts by silverbullet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

I ENVY YOU... BUT SUCH A THING WILL NOT LAST.... GOD DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR NOV 5..... YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! AHHHH...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:44 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverbullet

Yes...I am very lucky. smile

My head was spinning when the film was over. It is THAT good.

I've got tickets for the opening day, so not too long to wait for another viewing. Not sure whats worse, waiting for the 5th or waiting for my Wife to give birth to our baby girl (due mid November.) wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:59 AM
silverbullet is currently offline Click here to Send silverbullet a Private Message Find more posts by silverbullet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

lucky you ....
I can't wait for Revolutions since it's 11 days away

Last edited by movie_freak on Oct 24th, 2003 at 08:23 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:20 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

damn, lucky bastard, good luck with your child too smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:55 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant see it cause im 1 year under the age limit so i need to get it on pirot and....watch it...before november 5th........on nobvember 2nd....cause the first ever public showing (premire)is october 31st.. YAHOOOOO !!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:21 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

well
i'll see it on 7th and only for US $ 0.25 eek!
bcoz
i live in pakistan smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:16 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

well
i'll see it on 7th but only for US $ 0.25 eek!
bcoz
i live in pakistan smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:17 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

enjoy the war

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:18 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverbullet

rysdigital - thanks for that. Much appreciated. smile

Can i just say this. People, please don't PM me regarding spoilers. I won't divulge any infomation, tbh won't isn't the correct word, it should be can't. Before pre-release screenings it is standard practice (well it is within our company) to sign a form stating that what you are about to see can't be discussed until the official release. Obviously i've talked about the film to my Wife and workmates, etc, but thats a whole lot different to PM'ing spoilers to complete strangers. Thanks.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:21 AM
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Oh... we are strangers now... evil face

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:31 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

droopy: I know you don't smoke weed right. But it's Friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do!!! LOL - Quality movie big grin

Silver: well done m8, I really hope you enjoyed it because I know I will. But do tell me one thing, please: Is a certain 4 letter word beginning with 'L' the major player in the plotline big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:35 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i wanna watch it sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:48 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverbullet

droopy1592 - Who are you? stick out tongue

Sifer - I can see what you've done there. Quite clever. Gave yourself more than one option with the L--- name. Sorry no spoilers. You'll hate me now but you'll thank me when you watch the movie spoiler free. smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:50 AM
Korri

sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:51 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Piracy's the unltimate thing here whenever there's a big movie coming out. But since I wanna be true to all you peoples in the forum, I wont see it till november 5...but it's sooo tempting...AHRG!!
The Ones> hehe...you can always go with a parent i guess...but...piracy is also a choice.

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 12:29 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It aint out on the net yet m8. If it was, I would know big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 12:45 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

the pirated version? It always comes out here before the movie premiers

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 12:54 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

one questioin silver: are any of those damm spoilers posted in this forums True?
plz tell me none of them are the real thing so i can wait for the movie in peace angel

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:02 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

if he did tell us that any of these spoilers are true, then woudlnt that count as a real spoiler, and hes not allowed to do that? But yes, these spoilers are a real bother...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:17 PM