KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo see's in code?

Neo see's in code?
Started by: THISISNOTREAL2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Neo see's in code?

Hey all, i am here alot although this is pnly my second time thread starting here so i will try to keep up a good topic. Does anybody know if neo always see's in green code? i was wondering when he is inside the matrix if he does, thanks.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:24 PM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Yes. Yes he does. Although I'm sure he can probably choose (woo that's a loaded word), to see how we see.

(It's not see's is it? It's sees, no? Someone correct something!)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:26 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

im pretty sure it should be sees...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:44 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

its sees

smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:49 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Phew, thought I was insane for a minute there.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:21 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Neo is capable and has the option (s/can choose/has the option/) to see the source code or the running program. He can also choose from a variety of colors to color the code, set the code scrolling speed etc.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:30 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yeah you can see that with seraph coz he's gold

(just to clarify)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:11 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i dont think neo chooses what color the code is.. because he has said before the code is different he doesnt make the code look like it does.. there has been debates on seraph i still say its cause hes an "angel"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:16 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Different types of code are in different colours, I'm assuming. The green code is your everyday Matrix code, gold is for 'special' types, excuse the lame-arse terminology there. So far I think that Seraph is the only example of 'special' code we've seen through Neo's eyes, but I'm assuming that the Twins, Mero, Perseph et al the other cool evil peoples are in 'special' code as well. My reasoning for the Agents being in 'normal' code is so that they blend in with their surroundings and can only be identified by the code itself, not the colour, get my drift.

AI

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:50 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on... that's not really Ikobe! If it was she would have complained about the use of apostrophe in the title by now!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

I was just joking about Neo selecting code color etc. :P

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:17 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Hang on... that's not really Ikobe! If it was she would have complained about the use of apostrophe in the title by now!

Christ almighty, I didn't see that before. Nyur, I had a long day...

AI.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:21 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak

I did. I do that too stick out tongue Hi btw.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:22 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I want to go denature things now that I've missed an opportunity to kill it for:

a) improper use of punctuation
b) being a n00b
c) being

AI.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're so cute...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

"A-HA! It lives! Kill it!"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:44 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

laughing out loud

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:45 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

what colour is the oracle then huh or does neo just see her like a regular person blink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:12 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

She's green & white in the scene were we THINK she is being taken over... the one with the Smiths in the Kitchen...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:15 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
She's green & white in the scene were we THINK she is being taken over... the one with the Smiths in the Kitchen...

I don't think that's the Oracle, just a random lady. The Oracle doesn't live in the Heart O' The City Hotel, that'd just be too easy.

AI

Last edited by Ikobe on Oct 25th, 2003 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 05:58 PM